+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT ...Weird reply from case specific enquiry.

saltspeaker

Feb 24, 2016
Hello , just a brief flashback of whats going on with my spousal sponsorship file outland.

File sent February 17th 2016(mississauga) AOR mar 20th

additional document requested - April 6th
Documents are relating to my wife as she was a PR when she was minor but the family went back and never came here . We all thought the old pr was expired until mississauga told ME that my wife has to apply for a travel document , if the travel document gets approved its well and good that they will return my sponsorship file but if it is refused then I have to send that rejection letter to mississauga office and for faster processing I should do it via case specific enquiry .

She was refused travel document and I uploaded the document on may 6th (plus I mailed it to mississauga too)according to the letter sent to me from mississauga . but this morning I got reply from case specific enquiry

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the file of xxxxxxxxx (Principal Applican :eek:t)and there is no information stating that you are their representative.

Due to the Privacy Act, we cannot take action on your request since this file contains personal information about another person. The Privacy Act makes sure that a person’s identity and personal information are protected.

In order to respond to your inquiry, PRincipal applicant xxxx must either write to us directly or provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

Can anyone help on this. This is retarded and just delaying application.

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
saltspeaker said:
Hello , just a brief flashback of whats going on with my spousal sponsorship file outland.

Documents are relating to my wife as she was a PR when she was minor but the family went back and never came here . We all thought the old pr was expired until mississauga told ME that my wife has to apply for a travel document , if the travel document gets approved its well and good that they will return my sponsorship file but if it is refused then I have to send that rejection letter to mississauga office and for faster processing I should do it via case specific enquiry .

She was refused travel document and I uploaded the document on may 6th (plus I mailed it to mississauga too)according to the letter sent to me from mississauga . but this morning I got reply from case specific enquiry

We have verified the file of xxxxxxxxx (Principal Applican :eek:t)and there is no information stating that you are their representative.

Due to the Privacy Act, we cannot take action on your request since this file contains personal information about another person. The Privacy Act makes sure that a person’s identity and personal information are protected.

In order to respond to your inquiry, PRincipal applicant xxxx must either write to us directly or provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

To conduct affairs with CIC on behalf of your wife you must first have her complete the Use of Representative form and submit it. Otherwise, she will need to be the one to contact them and provide the refusal of travel document to CIC.

2calgary

Jan 21, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saltspeaker said:

Upload from her Email account
Send from her Name and Address

Why u r using ur account , name and address

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
saltspeaker said:
Do I still have to make her fill out the representative form or just upload the documents from her end .
If it's done through her account it's fine. If you're the one doing it from your email you need the form.