Interview........
21 Feb. 2013
Passport Req..
21 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Processing
Dear Friends;

Plz reply as I have an interview & officer asked me :

Police certificates from countries where you, your spouse and dependants aged 18 years or over have resided for more than six m onths (if not already submitted);

I was in Imarate 3 years & I left there on Sep. 2012 , I got Police Clearance 2 weeks before I leave there & submit to CIC , It is necessary to submit again Police certificate or No???

If I want to submit update Police certificate , It will take 3 months & I don't have enough time as my interview is on 21 Feb. 2013.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KianaN said:
Dear Friends;
Plz reply as I have an interview & officer asked me :
Police certificates from countries where you, your spouse and dependants aged 18 years or over have resided for more than six m onths (if not already submitted);
I was in Imarate 3 years & I left there on Sep. 2012 , I got Police Clearance 2 weeks before I leave there & submit to CIC , It is necessary to submit again Police certificate or No???
If I want to submit update Police certificate , It will take 3 months & I don't have enough time as my interview is on 21 Feb. 2013.

Hi KianaN,

If you have submitted your PCC already than you don't need to resubmit.
Keep copy with you along with all other documents when you will go for interview.

hmisabpk

asalam_ju

Dec 18, 2012
Dear Friend,
In my case, I don't need an interview & officer asked me to submit updated police clearance certificate from each country where I lived more than six months. I lived in Japan and I got Police Clearance certificate and submitted at the time of application, but this time they asked for the updated Police clearance certificate.
I went to Japan Embassy and given fingerprint on Dec 10, 2012. By this time the deadline over. I asked Japan Embassy again and again for that but they said they have nothing to do, only Japanese Police authority know. They suggested me to wait. Is it any problem not providing PCC on right time? Although I informed it to VO by a letter. Please share if similar experience have someone.

bee2013

Feb 16, 2013
Guys its not necessary to submit new PCC if u have already submitted in the initial application but provided u have not visited those countries again.

Just send the VO a covering letter along with xerox copy of the old PCC's and copy of ur passport old and new ones.

BUT U WILL NEED A FRESH PCC FOR THE COUNTRY UR PRESENTLY LIVING IN.

Seniors correct me if an wrong.

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Kiana ,
How did you manage your interview. Did u provide UAE pcc or not.

KianaN

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London:)
NOC Code......
7216:)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Nov. 2011:)
AOR Received.
9 March 2012:)
IELTS Request
with documents:)
Med's Request
21 Jan. 2014
Med's Done....
15 Feb. 2014
Interview........
21 Feb. 2013
Passport Req..
21 April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Processing
KRP said:
Kiana ,
How did you manage your interview. Did u provide UAE pcc or not.
I already done my interview 2 years before,I passed it,I was waiting for my passport request that they asked for updated UAE pcc,I already sent to my visa office before,but again they asked for updated one.