+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

* URGENT * Unable to progress with application submission!!!!!!!!!

monzokik

Mar 14, 2014
Hi There,

I am having difficulties submitting my application for a working holiday visa. I only have 5 days left.

I have uploaded all requested application forms and documents but there is no option to submit application, so I am a little confused. A friend is also travelling to Canada and told me after he uploaded all documents he was able to submit.

I have progressed as far as 'Your Documents Checklist' web page. At the top of this page there are blue arrow shaped boxes with the following 'stages':
Identification - Upload Documents - Review Application - Payment - Application Submitted
I am currently at the 'Upload Document' stage. Now, all the documents I have uploaded have been sucessfully accepted and I have followed the requirements regarding file size, ect, so I am at a loss as to what the issue is.

I am feeling very stressed. Thanks

L

roadtocanada2014

Star Member
Mar 17, 2014
dont panic. Try a differnt computer or updgrade to google chrome or internet explorer. if that doesn't help, i suggest you put everything in a USB and taking it to a internet cafeor a friends place.

cheers

monzokik

Mar 14, 2014
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried many different computers and browsers last week and that didn't make a difference. Is there a way I can restart my application on CIC? To clear all information and start again without needing to go through the IEC?

Cheers

Gogia

Feb 19, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May be application u trying to upload category is full? ???to its limits or capacity...???

monzokik

Mar 14, 2014
Ok so the time limit to apply doesn't matter if all visas have gone? I didn't think it was like that at the CIC application stage.....only the IEC qouta stage. I'm super confused and stressed.....eeek

monzokik

Mar 14, 2014
Hi, I finally figured out how to solve the issue (with 1day remaining!!!). I revoked my account and created a new one. As soon as I uploaded the documents I could proceed with the next step. Mist have been some kind of glitch on my account as it was exactly the same inital process as the first account. Hope it helps anyone with a similar issue...

L