Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
Dear All,

We received our ITA on the 2nd of November. Today is the 23rd of December. We applied for PCC for India, UK and UAE. The first two were relative breeze. However UAE PCC is proving to be a whole different ball game.

The primary applicant (My spouse) applied for her PCC in UAE online from India on 11th November 2016. I applied for the same on 6th November 2016. Till date we have not received the certificate even though the status on the Dubai Police website is approved. After more than dozen email reminders and local calls through friends and relatives, we came to know that our photographs are not present in the immigration system! Can you believe that? We are trying our best to try and get our photos uploaded on the immigration system, but given the lackadaisical attitude of the authorities who never answer their phones or emails, we are now genuinely worried about the outcome.

We have all necessary evidence to suggest that we followed up including raising online complaints on their smart city website (what an irony). Further our case is complicated because, I had an Abu Dhabi work permit , but resided in Dubai and somehow I feel Dubai Police may refuse to give me a PCC or good conduct certificate as they call it.

I need your opinion folks, as we have worked really hard to get to this point and I feel that a lack of one country's PCC might jeopardize our chances of getting a PR.

Please help in giving your views and alternative suggestions. At this point we are open to any thing that might help. We are also considering documenting this entire thing in the letter of explanation but are afraid that we might just get rejected outright.

Any additional details from our end, we will provide which might help experts work on our case.

sincerely,

Vivek

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
Guys and Girls, any recommendations please?

DigitalDestiny

Nov 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need the UAE PCC, don't think IRCC gives waiver for something as crucial as PCC.

If you cannot obtain that within 90 days of AOR, you can reject the ITA and if your CRS is high enough you will get ITA in the subsequest draw.

Another option would be to submit the eApr with all the evidences (that you genuinely tried for UAE PCC), close to expiry of your 90 days. Two events can happen.
1) IRCC will ask you for UAE PCC and keep your file on hold
2) IRCC MAY reject your file as incomplete. God forbid but if it does happen - your ITA gets wasted and EE profile will also become useless. You will have to create a new EE profile and start the process again.

Your best bet would be to follow UAE folks day & night for the PCC. All the Best.

SCC

Star Member
Dec 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-12-2016
DigitalDestiny said:
You need the UAE PCC, don't think IRCC gives waiver for something as crucial as PCC.

If you cannot obtain that within 90 days of AOR, you can reject the ITA and if your CRS is high enough you will get ITA in the subsequest draw.

Another option would be to submit the eApr with all the evidences (that you genuinely tried for UAE PCC), close to expiry of your 90 days. Two events can happen.
1) IRCC will ask you for UAE PCC and keep your file on hold
2) IRCC MAY reject your file as incomplete. God forbid but if it does happen - your ITA gets wasted and EE profile will also become useless. You will have to create a new EE profile and start the process again.

Your best bet would be to follow UAE folks day & night for the PCC. All the Best.
They won't reject the file as incomplete as long as the evidence is there that a genuine efforts has been made to get the PCC from UAE. Also, there are countries like Singapore which won't issue a PCC unless theres a specific letter from IRCC that demands the PCC certificate from Singapore(which is issued by IRCC before they finalize the application). I would suggest that you upload all docs and the PCC section, attach all the communication and screenshots to show the genuine effort of getting that paper. Go ahead and apply. You will still have 6 months or so to get the UAE PCC and you can send that to IRCC later...

All the best..

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
Thank you for your inputs. We are trying to get to the immigration authorities through an authorization letter. I just hope they upload the photographs in time.

Will keep you updated on our progress.

Sincerely,

Vivek

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
viveks said:
Dear All,

We received our ITA on the 2nd of November. Today is the 23rd of December. We applied for PCC for India, UK and UAE. The first two were relative breeze. However UAE PCC is proving to be a whole different ball game.

The primary applicant (My spouse) applied for her PCC in UAE online from India on 11th November 2016. I applied for the same on 6th November 2016. Till date we have not received the certificate even though the status on the Dubai Police website is approved. After more than dozen email reminders and local calls through friends and relatives, we came to know that our photographs are not present in the immigration system! Can you believe that? We are trying our best to try and get our photos uploaded on the immigration system, but given the lackadaisical attitude of the authorities who never answer their phones or emails, we are now genuinely worried about the outcome.

We have all necessary evidence to suggest that we followed up including raising online complaints on their smart city website (what an irony). Further our case is complicated because, I had an Abu Dhabi work permit , but resided in Dubai and somehow I feel Dubai Police may refuse to give me a PCC or good conduct certificate as they call it.

I need your opinion folks, as we have worked really hard to get to this point and I feel that a lack of one country's PCC might jeopardize our chances of getting a PR.

Please help in giving your views and alternative suggestions. At this point we are open to any thing that might help. We are also considering documenting this entire thing in the letter of explanation but are afraid that we might just get rejected outright.

Any additional details from our end, we will provide which might help experts work on our case.

sincerely,

Vivek
You should have given your documents to your friends in UAE and should have asked them to submit them on your behalf and ask them to collect the PCCs on your behalf.
Better, you could have applied via the agent "Genius Group" or Genius attestation who have branches in majority of big cities in India and also in each of the GCC countries. I got my UAE PCC (Abu Dhabi) done through them and I got it only within 15 to 20 days from document submission to this agent. You pay the money only after you receive the PCC (Charges around 30 to 35k INR per person - a bit costly affair but worthy enough to compensate for all other hassles otherwise).
All the best.

viveks

Aug 11, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2016
AOR Received.
31-12-2016
Passport Req..
25-03-2017
All,

We finally got our certificates today. Our friend collected the same from police headquarters and we also received a digital copy separately through the process initiated.

Lesson learnt for all to follow : Avoid the online application process of Dubai Police. It is complicated. Try authorizing a friend or relative in Dubai/UAE to do this on your behalf. Much easier. I am personally against using a third party company which charge 30-35K per person. It is exorbitant and that money can be used to submit the PR application itself.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
viveks said:
All,

We finally got our certificates today. Our friend collected the same from police headquarters and we also received a digital copy separately through the process initiated.

Lesson learnt for all to follow : Avoid the online application process of Dubai Police. It is complicated. Try authorizing a friend or relative in Dubai/UAE to do this on your behalf. Much easier. I am personally against using a third party company which charge 30-35K per person. It is exorbitant and that money can be used to submit the PR application itself.
I disagree with you completely.
Not everybody has a reliable friend or relative in UAE who can help out to obtain the PCC. So you can get the help of agent who does this job professionally. It is definitely worth it.

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
I disagree with you completely.
Not everybody has a reliable friend or relative in UAE who can help out to obtain the PCC. So you can get the help of agent who does this job professionally. It is definitely worth it.
Does UAE PCC have dates mentioned in it? I have obtained countless PCCs before (for employment purpose with semi government companies) but none of them have any dates mentioned.

Doesn't IRCC require beginning and end dates of stay in the country?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Does UAE PCC have dates mentioned in it? I have obtained countless PCCs before (for employment purpose with semi government companies) but none of them have any dates mentioned.

Doesn't IRCC require beginning and end dates of stay in the country?
IRCC only checks the issue date of the PCC, the purpose mentioned on it and your exit date from that country.