+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent TRV visa required

subh07

Nov 7, 2021
I came to Canada as a student from India in the year 2018 and my visa expired on 2020. Currently I am holding Work permit but no visa has been attached to my passport.
I need to travel to India urgently due to a family issue and I am worried about travelling back. I believe I need to have TRV which I don't at the moment.
I was willing to apply for TRV from India and wait for 1-1.5 months. Is that time enough or is anyone experiencing more time for such stuff?
Also my biometric is not done but I've got an appointment on VFS Global right after I reach Canada, but worried if that biometric processing also takes time.

shubhamcspro

Oct 23, 2021
Please do not come India without the valid TRV, as you won't be able to go back to Canada. In India, there are lot of uncertainty right now in processing TRV. I would advise not to come without valid TRV.

Candy20

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Delhi
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
CIC New Delhi
There are so many details are missing like - Your study permit end and your work permit start and end dates.

Details you have provided states that you have to apply for Returning worker (TRV) category from India.

If Still need help feel free to reach me out thru (Google : kbisht261)

Rgds,
Kailash Bisht
(Happy to Help)