+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT - Travelling from Gulf

Zrejal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hello all,

I will be doing a short landing then comeing back to my job in Qatar. Do l need any papers when travelling from Doha airport other than the exit permit?

The Canada visa on the passport CLEARLY says IMMIGRATION.

I need your experience please.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
For landing you require your passport with visa and COPR. You need to give canada address for PR card delivery. Now PR card processing time is around 3 months.

Zrejal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
ttrajan said:
For landing you require your passport with visa and COPR. You need to give canada address for PR card delivery. Now PR card processing time is around 3 months.
Thanks but l am talking about exit from Doha.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
I think so many gulf people were landed here and went back to gulf for work. There should not be a problem. You need to stay 2 out of 5 years in Canada to retain your PR status.

LAV

Feb 13, 2015
Hi, me too an applicant from Doha and as per my knowledge only COPR and two sets of filled in B4 forms (to be downloaded) required to land in Canada. Basically, the B4 and B4a forms filled in advance to save time in Canada entry point. So no need to worry for other documents. Just show the visa on your PP in the airport and rest is fine.
Me too planning to land by december and come back to work in Doha :)

LAV

Feb 13, 2015
Also, I would like to know how long it took for visa stamping in Abu dhabi? and when did u receive the PP? I have sent through Aramex on 12th July and still waiting.