+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT! Traveling to Canada

N-A

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
My university has a Covid readiness plan but it’s unavailable in june and july due to cleaning and stuff. Will the visa officer at the airport cause problems if I quarantine somewhere else and not in my university?

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
I think most people will be making their own quarantine arrangements anyway, i.e. 3-day airport quarantine followed by 11/14-day quarantine at some other private location, it doesn't have to the dli.

LittleQuestion

Star Member
Jan 10, 2021
yes, but its unavailable during june and july. But i’ve seen other universities considering it optional, either quarantine on campus or make your own quarantine plan. Will making our own quarantine arrangements be an issue?
What do you mean by unavailable in June, July? You mean not offering courses?

N-A

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
I think most people will be making their own quarantine arrangements anyway, i.e. 3-day airport quarantine followed by 11/14-day quarantine at some other private location, it doesn't have to the dli.
Thank you so much for the clarification!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My intake’s fall 2020, I need to attend labs in-person, and I plan on traveling in the 2nd week of June.
So you start in the fall but you have in-person labs through the summer. You should be entering 4-6 weeks before start date. You may be allowed to enter or you may be sent home.

Reactions: N-A