+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent travel ducoment ( R.T.D)

Dr_nadir

Jan 10, 2023
HELLO
I have a question, I submitted an urgent request for a travel document, and I was answered by the following e-mail:
You will receive an email from Canada Post's Connect advising that you have been sent a message through Connect. To access the message, you will have to sign up for Connect. You are encouraged to do so now. If you do not receive the email from Canada Post, please check your Spam/Junk e-mail folder

But the required link was not sent from Canada Post. Does it take time to send the link, or is it supposed to be sent directly?
Thank you

hb8895

May 9, 2022
HELLO
I have a question, I submitted an urgent request for a travel document, and I was answered by the following e-mail:
You will receive an email from Canada Post's Connect advising that you have been sent a message through Connect. To access the message, you will have to sign up for Connect. You are encouraged to do so now. If you do not receive the email from Canada Post, please check your Spam/Junk e-mail folder

But the required link was not sent from Canada Post. Does it take time to send the link, or is it supposed to be sent directly?
Thank you
Did you mail your paper application and then requested