London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/08/2013
It depends.

If you are in possession of a valid Canadian Visa (which of course you will be), you are allowed to fly in and out within 24 hours hours. However, you must stay airside and go through airport connections.

If your flights don't connect and you need to stay in a hotel, or you need to leave to landside, you need a visitor in transit visa.

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aamro1992 said:
Do Pakistanis require a transit visa if we are flying through Heathrow, UK
You won't need a transit visa as long as your connecting flight is from the same airport and is within say 5 to 12 hours. However, if you need to leave one airport to another, you will need a transit visa to travel to next destination. Now, let's not get confused with different terminals at the same airport, if your flight lands at terminal 1 and next flight departs from terminal 4 (but both terminal at the same airport), you do not need a transit visa. Should you need a transit visa, ideally you should apply ahead of your journey, however, obtaining a transit visa at POE is also not that difficult subject to possessing a valid Canadian Visa and connecting flight ticket. But it depends on individual individual, travel history etc. I never had problem obtaining transit visa at POE.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
sabby2612 said:
You won't need a transit visa as long as your connecting flight is from the same airport and is within say 5 to 12 hours. However, if you need to leave one airport to another, you will need a transit visa to travel to next destination. Now, let's not get confused with different terminals at the same airport, if your flight lands at terminal 1 and next flight departs from terminal 4 (but both terminal at the same airport), you do not need a transit visa. Should you need a transit visa, ideally you should apply ahead of your journey, however, obtaining a transit visa at POE is also not that difficult subject to possessing a valid Canadian Visa and connecting flight ticket. But it depends on individual individual, travel history etc. I never had problem obtaining transit visa at POE.
Let me Correct you in this Case.

I have the same Scenario and i Talked to Travel Agency...
They told me If you have to Leave Airport and there is stay more than 12 hours. They wont even let you board from Pakistan.
So getting a Transit Visa At POE may not be possible for a Pakistani : )

However if you have Less than 12 hours stay at London Heathrow You Can wait in Lounge for Your Next Connecting Flight and There is no Need of Transit Visa in this Case.

So the Final Point is. If you want to Leave Airport get a Visitor in Transit Visa... : )

If you Don't have to Leave Airport and you Have 6 or 8 Hours Stay. U Don't Need it.

Further More... if you Have any Doubts About your Case now... You Can Visit the Emirates Official Link And they Will Tell You The Confirmed Thing.

http://www.emirates.com/pk/english/plan_book/essential_information/visa_passport_information/find_visa_requirements/find_visa_requirements.aspx

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am nt from Pakistan... May be u know it better.... I never had an issue with transit visa on arrival....

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
sabby2612 said:
I am nt from Pakistan... May be u know it better.... I never had an issue with transit visa on arrival....
Yeah bro... You are right i Just Corrected you in the Specific Case :)

aamro1992

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-March-2017
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived