+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Transit Inquiry

Abhishek1991

Sep 7, 2020
If we are international travellers, should we quarantine in Montreal ( if we plan to take the flight route - Mexico - Montreal ( flight change ) - Toronto )?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If we are international travellers, should we quarantine in Montreal ( if we plan to take the flight route - Mexico - Montreal ( flight change ) - Toronto )?
You have no option you must do your hotel quarantine in Montreal. If your covid test from the airport comes back negative you can fly to Toronto and finish your quarantine there

Abhishek1991

Sep 7, 2020
You have no option you must do your hotel quarantine in Montreal. If your covid test from the airport comes back negative you can fly to Toronto and finish your quarantine there
Thanks for your reply. I have another question in continuation to this: I have to work in Ontario after my quarantine. If I land in Montreal, where will I get my work permit? Should I go to Toronto from Montreal to get my work permit? If this is the case, should I wait till my quarantine gets over and then get the work permit?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for your reply. I have another question in continuation to this: I have to work in Ontario after my quarantine. If I land in Montreal, where will I get my work permit? Should I go to Toronto from Montreal to get my work permit? If this is the case, should I wait till my quarantine gets over and then get the work permit?
You will get your WP in Montreal