+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT, Study Permit Refusal

onlyravian

Jul 26, 2017
Considering your profile, the weak points mentioned by the visa officer for the study permit can be your strengths for express entry. I am not a consultant but a student, having researched and weighing various options to move to Canada.
Considering your Masters degree, work experience and profile, my suggestion is to go for IELTS (if not already done) and score good in that. Then you shall have enough points for the express entry program. This program is fast and you can get the invitation letter within six months. Then you can easily secure a job with your profile and voila!

Cheers and all the best!
~Ravian~

Negar_89

Aug 10, 2016
Considering your profile, the weak points mentioned by the visa officer for the study permit can be your strengths for express entry. I am not a consultant but a student, having researched and weighing various options to move to Canada.
Considering your Masters degree, work experience and profile, my suggestion is to go for IELTS (if not already done) and score good in that. Then you shall have enough points for the express entry program. This program is fast and you can get the invitation letter within six months. Then you can easily secure a job with your profile and voila!

Cheers and all the best!
~Ravian~
Thanks for the piece of advice, I think I will end up applying for that.
I already have an Academic IELTS 7 in overall, so gotta study a bit to score more as I will need General to apply for Express Entry.