+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent:Statutory Questions

pkumar47

Apr 30, 2018
No. I am not providing advice is regards to that as I'm not familiar with that L1B you're talking about.
@DelPiero07 . Just in case this helps.. L1-Blanket is a USA work visa for 1 to 3 years (inter-company transfer for employees with specialized skills). The reason for my rejection was that the assessing officer was not satisfied that my technical skills in IT can be categorized under specialized skills

Thanks for your time !

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
@DelPiero07 . Just in case this helps.. L1-Blanket is a USA work visa for 1 to 3 years (inter-company transfer for employees with specialized skills). The reason for my rejection was that the assessing officer was not satisfied that my technical skills in IT can be categorized under specialized skills

Thanks for your time !

Hi so finally what did you do ? Have you answered Yes to both questions or just one of them ? Pls let me know as my spouse was also rejected L1B

pkumar47

Apr 30, 2018
Hi so finally what did you do ? Have you answered Yes to both questions or just one of them ? Pls let me know as my spouse was also rejected L1B
Yes to both questions. I am still waiting for the results of my PR application. I submitted it in Sep 18.

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Yes to both questions. I am still waiting for the results of my PR application. I submitted it in Sep 18.
Thanks. Yesterday we received our proof of funds letter from bank. Hopefully we will submit our application in a day or two. I have one more question...Have you mentioned about visa rejection in LOE ? I read somewhere that we need to submit proof of rejection docs like i129 .

D

Deleted member 981115

I answered 1 question yes for the statutory questions where I had OINP international student stream refusal. Can I submit Schedule A along with my application just to avoid future ADR or delays?

kryt0n no longer posts in the forum.

Uploading the Schedule A upfront is not mandatory but it does help avoid an additional document request during the processing of your application.