+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent -Spousal application- sent photos without studio stamp..what can be done now?

vikasyadav6892

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hello everyone,

I sent spousal application for my wife two days ago and we sent photos without stamp of studio but name and dob is written on them.

Will my application be returned? What can be done now?Will they for new photos or will just return whole application?

Thanks

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
Hello everyone,

I sent spousal application for my wife two days ago and we sent photos without stamp of studio but name and dob is written on them.

Will my application be returned? What can be done now?Will they for new photos or will just return whole application?

Thanks
I did read somewhere on forum that another applicant had the same situation. They were just simply asked for photos near the end of the process. So application won’t be returned.

vikasyadav6892

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
I did read somewhere on forum that another applicant had the same situation. They were just simply asked for photos near the end of the process. So application won’t be returned.
That would be great..otherwise it will waste our 1-2 months.. or Should I send another package with photos and an explanation letter just to be sure or it won’t work that way?

Crazywire

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Hello everyone,

Thanks
Don't worry. I didn't include passport photos in my application and it wasn't returned.

vikasyadav6892

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Don't worry. I didn't include passport photos in my application and it wasn't returned.
You mean you sent it without two PR photos and it went well for you? We sent the photos, only studio info and photo date is missing, name and dob is there. I just hope they won’t return it back..

singh_b

Mar 19, 2017
That would be great..otherwise it will waste our 1-2 months.. or Should I send another package with photos and an explanation letter just to be sure or it won’t work that way?
Wait for the aor, as then you have file no. After that you can send off passport photos with file no so that it’s easy for them to attach your pictures with the file