+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent! Sent passport but wrong address on the return label

vhptanh@97

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Hi. I just sent my passport yesterday with the help of FedEx staff. I had everything included in the envelope, but when I tracked the return shipping label, I figured out that it has a wrong "from" address. It should be Ottawa, Ontario Canada, but appeared on my tracking page is Bloomington, Ontario. The "to" address is still correct, though, I hope.

Should I contact FedEx to ask about this? Couldn't find their email contact regards this problem. So worried that my passport will be lost. Will CIC update if they get my passport?

Thanks for your help in advance.

mehnaz786786

Jan 6, 2013
Hi. I just sent my passport yesterday with the help of FedEx staff. I had everything included in the envelope, but when I tracked the return shipping label, I figured out that it has a wrong "from" address. It should be Ottawa, Ontario Canada, but appeared on my tracking page is Bloomington, Ontario. The "to" address is still correct, though, I hope.

Should I contact FedEx to ask about this? Couldn't find their email contact regards this problem. So worried that my passport will be lost. Will CIC update if they get my passport?

Thanks for your help in advance.
Any update ? Did you receive your documents without any problem.
I left From address blank on the return label today while sending the passport through FedEx.

vhptanh@97

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Any update ? Did you receive your documents without any problem.
I left From address blank on the return label today while sending the passport through FedEx.
Yep. I did receive my passport without any problem. As long as your To address is correct, it should be fine