+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent seniors view.....

sumaira

May 28, 2010
yes i will guide u abt police CC,i lived in saudia for 2 years thn move back to Pakistan so they ask me to provide PCC for Pakistan as well as saudia,i gave thm PCC of Pakistan but unable to give PCC of Saudia as they wont give us so v tel our Visa office that Saudi PCC is impossible for us.Also u n yr wife need PCC.not yr parents bcuz they r not accompanied u.

GIAWM

Star Member
Nov 12, 2009
oznar said:
But HR of the company has refused to give refferance letter but my supervisor is agreed to give that but my supervisor is not authorized to use the letter head of the company for such purpose as this is an offence in companys eye so he wont give on letterhead but he is agreed to to give that on the normal A4 size paper. Can this do ? Supervisor is state head and will sign the letter with his cont no.

Can this work if i take such letter and then noterise that and put as a ref letter ???
Give the contact number for your supervisor in the letter you are preparing to send to CIC (mentioning the non availability of reference letter). Attachi his business card along with, which give support the same....

All the best

taurusian

Sep 20, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2008
Doc's Request.
01-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
It seems that London England office is not sleeping

As per perception from the blogs, it seemed that we have to wait for a long time to hear from London England office. I received my medical request along with fee payment of "Right of Permanent residence Fee" (Al-Hamdo Lillah) . Which is usually paid when the decision is almost done (unless there is something wrong in your interview or medical).

Wish me best of luck...

Kind Regards.