+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*URGENT* Senior please help me!!!

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Hey guys, How you doing? I really need your help regarding my job letter. My file is in process of PR but the job letter i submitted had only 6 duties and no explained very well ( I believe). Do u think, should i submit the updated job letter and then order NOTES to see if it would add in my file or no?

Because I noticed some people got rejection because of Job letter doesn't match with NOC or something.

Please Help me!!!

Thanks!!

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
If you feel and you are sure about it then you can , You can update them by saying its the new updated letter , with detailed duties and detailed explanation of work in it . Rather then getting rejected and regret later , why not to update the correct and precise letter so that VO doesn't have any doubt in mind while determining eligibility . Hope it helps your query.

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Gurindar said:
If you feel and you are sure about it then you can , You can update them by saying its the new updated letter , with detailed duties and detailed explanation of work in it . Rather then getting rejected and regret later , why not to update the correct and precise letter so that VO doesn't have any doubt in mind while determining eligibility . Hope it helps your query.
Thanks Gurinder veer,

But i have one more question. As you know, In AOR email they mentioned do not send any documented unless it requested. That's why I am confused should i send it or no. Would it effect negative on my application if i send updated one without asking them?

If you don't mind, Could I paste my job letter duties here and you can review it?

I appreciate your help

Thanks

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Yes you are correct , Its necessary to keep communication minimum as it get reviewed every time and gets even updated in GCMS notes.My take would be order GCMS notes and if you see the Eligibility is still in process or in notes its mentioned for "Further Review" , I think then you can send the updated letter.

If you can share your timeline we can discuss :D

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Oh i see, Thanks a lot for reviewing my duties. My title is CAD/CAM programmer and NOC code is 2233 and following are the duties i mentioned in my Job letter.

• Design applications using CAD/CAM (computer-assisted drafting, computer-assisted manufacturing) for control of Computer numeric control (CNC) machines.
• Develop and prepare drawings, plans, diagrams or layouts from sketches.
• Collect data and assist in the development of specifications and reports.
• Maintain and develop manufacturing and processing procedures.
• Complete documentation and estimate packages.
• Communicate with project manager and team leader in order to meet designated goals.

It would be great if you could see the actually job duties under this NOC code.

Thanks a lot !!!

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
anyway my timeline is :
Application sent on April 25, 2014
and received on April 29, 2014
Aor recieved on SEP 10, 2014 (it took more than 4 months and i still have no idea why :( but ii contacted with MP and he told me my file was lost somewhere inside the office)
Ecas status : In process ( when i click on my status it says " We received your application on June 9, I applied in April but eventually become June applicant because of delay in initial review by CIC intake office)

Thanks

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
backendcode said:
Oh i see, Thanks a lot for reviewing my duties. My title is CAD/CAM programmer and NOC code is 2233 and following are the duties i mentioned in my Job letter.

• Design applications using CAD/CAM (computer-assisted drafting, computer-assisted manufacturing) for control of Computer numeric control (CNC) machines.
• Develop and prepare drawings, plans, diagrams or layouts from sketches.
• Collect data and assist in the development of specifications and reports.
• Maintain and develop manufacturing and processing procedures.
• Complete documentation and estimate packages.
• Communicate with project manager and team leader in order to meet designated goals.

It would be great if you could see the actually job duties under this NOC code.

Thanks a lot !!!
Develop applications using CAD/CAM (computer-assisted drafting, computer-assisted manufacturing) for the control of robots, computer numerical control (CNC) machines and other manufacturing processes and operations. --- This one i think you exactly copied from "hrsdc" site. That too first point it can create a Doubt

And the rest bits and pieces changes in wording .

If I would have been VO , it would made me bit suspicious to determine eligibility specially the first point . I don't have that much knowledge in your stream but that what I feel and you can dis agree too. I feel you should have more duties at least 8-10 with wordings ( not just changing with synonyms) .

In letter you should avoid exact copy of duties , and Other duties should be jumbled in a way that VO should not feel its copied , here and there 1-2 duties even not mentioned on Hrsdc site doesn't matter if its in your letter.

You need to mention duties , Like VO is an Job interviewer and how would you convince him/her with your NOC skills by providing details.

Rest I am not an expert man , I am giving my view , you are free to except it or deny it .

backendcode

Apr 18, 2014
Guelph
Thank you so much veer g!!

Well I have one frnd he got his PR status and i saw his Job letter and he copied 3 exact duty match with his NOC code from hrsdc. but let me see if any one else can also put some efforts to advice me.

I appreciate your help tho

Good luck !!!

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
backendcode said:
Thank you so much veer g!!

Well I have one frnd he got his PR status and i saw his Job letter and he copied 3 exact duty match with his NOC code from hrsdc. but let me see if any one else can also put some efforts to advice me.

I appreciate your help tho

Good luck !!!
I have seen a friend getting a PR only providing a Letter which company has provided to get Apartment on lease which has his salary and blah blah, I am sharing what I heard from experienced folks , As I said 22 , Its totally upto you if you want to take it or not , I hope you understand what I am trying to say , Take a wise decision , Best of Luck veere ;D