+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**URGENT **self-employed documents at first step

HSSAN.KHALILI

Jan 7, 2013
DEARS
please forgive me to be in such a hurry , my wife and i , already prepared our documents to apply as self employed but i have an important question that makes us delay .
for the first time sending application to CIO ( NOVA SCOTIA ) , Based on check list there is no need to send documents such as work certificates , education certificates or bank funds , am i right ? please make me sure . isn't simplified metod ? if yes at CIC site said that "simplified application forms will no longer be accepted" . so at CIC site where are the forms instead ? the only check list that exist , doesnot mentioned about such documents i said !!
really thanks

Linda2004

May 15, 2013
HSSAN.KHALILI said:
DEARS
please forgive me to be in such a hurry , my wife and i , already prepared our documents to apply as self employed but i have an important question that makes us delay .
for the first time sending application to CIO ( NOVA SCOTIA ) , Based on check list there is no need to send documents such as work certificates , education certificates or bank funds , am i right ? please make me sure . isn't simplified metod ? if yes at CIC site said that "simplified application forms will no longer be accepted" . so at CIC site where are the forms instead ? the only check list that exist , doesnot mentioned about such documents i said !!
really thanks
Hello, yes, the other supporting documents are not required according to the check list. When I submitted my application, I was also confused. So I submitted my certified work certificate and highest education certificate to support our application. I wonder what steps CIC will take to verify applicant's status if we do not submit the supporting documents? Maybe they will require them later? No clear anyway.

So you may feel sure to go ahead with your application now.

Could you share with us your current progress? Have you already received your file number? Any news about if CIC will reduce self employed application's processing time?

HSSAN.KHALILI

Jan 7, 2013
DEAR LINDA2004
i still hesitate to send the documents such as, education certificates, bank funds and education certificates ! because at CIC site clearly said " simplified application forms will no longer be accepted" and i heard somewhere when you dont send these documents , it is simplified . but there is no other check list ( with asking these documents ) . what can i do ?? plz help :'(

Saf_khan

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Skipped
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
HSSAN.KHALILI said:
DEARS
really thanks
you've to follow the checklist. If requirement isn't there then don't send.