+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent RTD

Bahadur Singh 111

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Hello everyone . Hope you all are fine. I sent a ircc webform for an urgent RTD but did not get any reply from ircc yet . It’s been 2 weeks already since I did that . Is it normal ? Or does it mean I won’t be able to apply for an urgent RTD?

warda1234

Feb 28, 2020
Ircc web forms are useless. They dont respond and all we get is automated reply. Fill in ur documents and send. Send along urgent reasons - a doc or any proof. And send it. Also call ircc that its urgent to travel. Provide them ur tracking number and ask them to process it urgently

Bahadur Singh 111

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Ircc web forms are useless. They dont respond and all we get is automated reply. Fill in ur documents and send. Send along urgent reasons - a doc or any proof. And send it. Also call ircc that its urgent to travel. Provide them ur tracking number and ask them to process it urgently
And here I was waiting for their reply

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
In which countries we can travel on Canadian RTD ?
Depending on the country's visa requirement, but ALL countries that had signed 1951 UN Convention Relating to Refugees. Check specific country requirement before making travel arrangement

Norijal

Oct 20, 2021
Depending on the country's visa requirement, but ALL countries that had signed 1951 UN Convention Relating to Refugees. Check specific country requirement before making travel arrangement
I wana travel to Denmark from Canada on RTD so is it allowed or we have to go for danish visa even if stay will be just for 2 weeks .

Bahadur Singh 111

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
Sent an IRCC webform on November 5th . No response till now . Called IRCC yesterday and they said it is going to take time and if they feel that my reason to travel is urgent only than they will reply otherwise they won’t.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
Sent an IRCC webform on November 5th . No response till now . Called IRCC yesterday and they said it is going to take time and if they feel that my reason to travel is urgent only than they will reply otherwise they won’t.
Did they tell you when the RTD service turn to normal processing?

Awat

Sep 11, 2017
After my RTD expired, I applied for a Certificate of Identity since I have my PR now. I applied on April 2022 and I still have not heard back. I tried calling them and sent multiple web forms and their answer is it hasn't started yet.
I renewed RTD twice before and I got it in 20 days, not sure why this time it took so long this.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
After my RTD expired, I applied for a Certificate of Identity since I have my PR now. I applied on April 2022 and I still have not heard back. I tried calling them and sent multiple web forms and their answer is it hasn't started yet.
I renewed RTD twice before and I got it in 20 days, not sure why this time it took so long this.
Why did you apply for COI? while you qualify for RTD? Having PR doesnt mean you qualify for COI, you could still apply for RTD