+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[URGENT] Request letter: an original letter of acceptance from the intended educational institution

dandoh

Dec 9, 2018
After 11 weeks of my online application, I receive the request letter. They require the original letter of acceptance and not telling me where to submit it. But the strange thing is that I have submitted the electronic version in my application, and that is the only thing I have since my university doesnt send the paper one. What do I do now? Really frustrating here.

AKSHAYCHAUHAN181

Aug 31, 2018
Ask ur university regarding this most probably they will not give any other thing expect the one u have.
Write a humble request in mail to ur university and they will refuse to give anything and confirm ur enrollment take than response mail and send to cic via cse

dandoh

Dec 9, 2018
This is the message in the request letter:
> LOA: An original letter of acceptance from the intended educational
institution Updated Letter of Acceptance This must be received at this office by:
2019/02/23

Note that a valid acceptance letter allowing you to register for classes up until the time you reach your educational institution in Canada is required before a visa can be issued.

I asked the nearest VAC. They told me I need to contact the university and ask for an updated letter of acceptance with date updated (probably related to me being late in this semester)/or LoA with more information. Then print it out and send with $20 fee.

YoungP

Dec 8, 2023
This is the message in the request letter:
> LOA: An original letter of acceptance from the intended educational
institution Updated Letter of Acceptance This must be received at this office by:
2019/02/23

Note that a valid acceptance letter allowing you to register for classes up until the time you reach your educational institution in Canada is required before a visa can be issued.

I asked the nearest VAC. They told me I need to contact the university and ask for an updated letter of acceptance with date updated (probably related to me being late in this semester)/or LoA with more information. Then print it out and send with $20 fee.
bro, i just experienced this, but i got an updated letter from university but not the same course, the course given to me is not available in January , so i uploaded an updated letter of acceptance with another course, as received by the university, hope it won't fail me.