+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Request an Advice Regarding PCC

irosha

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Im in the same dilemma,
my husband has traveled extensively to Dubai but on a visit visa.we have sent all necessary docs attested by the sri lankan foreign ministry and the dubai embassy in colombo,even paid the fees and couriered it to our cousin in u a e,but was told they cant issue a pcc as my husband was never a resident and therefore had no Emirates ID.
I dont know what to do, it really would be a shame if my application got rejected over something like this that is beyond my control. Has anyone overcome this? any input is greatly appreciated!

Suprabha

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
I have sent the LOE 4 days ago and the status still Provided. Is that normal?
Hi, What happened to your PR Application without Qatar PCC. I'm kinda in a similar situation. Will be of great help to know if the LOE was accepted by CIC. TIA.

Enaselayan

Jan 31, 2019
Dear Seniors,

I need you advice here.

I have received an email from CIC requesting for Qatar PCC. I was visiting Qatar during 2006 and 2007 but using visit visas and I was not resident there.

I have already contacted Qatar embassy here in Dubai where I am currently living as well as I have contacted Qatar ministry of interior and they have confirmed via email that they issue PCC only for people who were residents in Qatar and not for visitors, and I have attached this email already in my application before submission. However, I have received this request from CIC today, please advise what should I do.

Thanks
Please can you share what happened to you? I have same situation and don't know what to do