+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT REPLY NEEDED : MBA without GMAT or GRE ??

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I get admission In any Canadian university for MBA program without doing GMAT or GRE test ?do you know any universities in Canada ?

Kindly tell me those universities which have good chances of visa approval and they are allowed by CIC for work permits.

Waiting for your replies.

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
Visa chances depend more upon your application to CHC rather than which university accepts you. As long as you avoid colleges and go for universities, your visa chances improve (slightly).

As for your other question, I would not recommend going for a MBA w/o GMAT. If your willing to invest all that money, you should go for a good business school. As far as I know, there is only Royal Roads and Vancouver Island University that offer admission into their MBA programs w/o GMAT but neither of the universities has a very good reputation. Unless you want to spend your future in Canada stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart, I would suggest study up for your GMAT.

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
echelon99 said:
Visa chances depend more upon your application to CHC rather than which university accepts you. As long as you avoid colleges and go for universities, your visa chances improve (slightly).

As for your other question, I would not recommend going for a MBA w/o GMAT. If your willing to invest all that money, you should go for a good business school. As far as I know, there is only Royal Roads and Vancouver Island University that offer admission into their MBA programs w/o GMAT but neither of the universities has a very good reputation. Unless you want to spend your future in Canada stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart, I would suggest study up for your GMAT.
+1 Thats the right reply!

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manitoba123 said:
Can I get admission In any Canadian university for MBA program without doing GMAT or GRE test ?do you know any universities in Canada ?

Kindly tell me those universities which have good chances of visa approval and they are allowed by CIC for work permits.

Waiting for your replies.
Getting an MBA without GMAT is like running a sports car on low grade petroleum/gas.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
wJaz said:
Getting an MBA without GMAT is like running a sports car on low grade petroleum/gas.
Try with UNi of new brunswick ... Best mba so far without gmat if your undergrad result is great ... Its ranked 20th in canada ... Best of luck !

wJaz

Aug 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomsware said:
Try with UNi of new brunswick ... Best mba so far without gmat if your undergrad result is great ... Its ranked 20th in canada ... Best of luck !

What about the first 19 universities ? hehehehe they take GMAT :) Anyway its matter of time GMAT is real basis of MBA Admission.