+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!!Remedical request from IRCC! Please help!

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
HI EVERYONE, I WANT SOME INFORMATION REGARDING MY STUDY VISA. ON 3RD SEPTEMBER 2020 I GOT AIP BUT IN FEBRUARY I GOT REFUSAL AND RE-APPLIED IN FEBRUARY 21, YESTERDAY I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM IRCC A REQUEST LETTER ASKING ME TO UPLOAD UPDATED LOA WHILE RE-APPLYING I APPLIED WITH UPDATED LOA. MEDICAL UPDATED AND REVIEW ALREADY STARTED. WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW CAN THIS BE A POSITIVE SIGN?

As of now on May 11th I was asked to upload GIC certificate, which I did while re-applying, still asked to upload it. Moreover my medical was already updated and passed on March 30th, 2021 and got re-medical request on 12th May 2021. I am wondering why IRCC asked me for re-medical where I already passed it, medicals were getting expired on 24th May 2021.
Your medical in only valid for 12 months from the day it was done. When did you do your last medical?

Ethan_joy

Apr 21, 2021
Upfront medical: 25th May 2020, Yes medical is valid for 1 year, after re-applying medical got updated in my account on March 30th, 2021 and received the re-medical request on 11th may 2021, still, days are left for the medical to expire. What I am not able to understand when medical is already passed & updated in the account why IRCC sent the request again.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
That's the process. Prior to being sent a remedical request, your medical status will be updated, then reverted. You need to redo your medical as requested.

beekerr

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Hey guys,

If you know your medicals are about to expire, is it wise to get an upfront remedical done? Or should I wait for IRCC to ask me to get it done.
Hey did you get the medical done or did you wait for the request? Also was your application under process or you already got the visa?

CindyMinion

Jan 20, 2021
Hey did you get the medical done or did you wait for the request? Also was your application under process or you already got the visa?
Hi There,

I got my upfront remedical done 45 days before the expiration date. Already got my visa. Did my remedicals before receiving the request from IRCC.

frenchsome

Jun 24, 2021
Bad situation... Got message from ircc to do remedicals.. booked for remedicals but unable to complete it as I ran into labour and gave birth.. post discharge now again booked medicals.. fully flooded here.. so not sure if I can make it up this time too! Between by Friday (12th Nov) the 30days timeline given by ircc will get over
Parallely I have raised webform stating I need additional time for medicals as I am admitted in hospital but no reply for that