+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT : Regarding VISA & MEDICAL

armbd

Feb 10, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I have a friend who asked me this question and I don;t know myself what to answer. Can anyone help me out.

My friend got her admission in Fall 2013 (MS) and received her VISA for 2 years (Sept 2013 to Aug 2015) then she had some family problem and couldn't enroll herself for the same year. Later she defer her admission to Fall 2015. Now she wants to go along with that VISA on her passport. Can anyone tell how can she renew the VISA & is she has to appear for a new medical test or not? What are the procedure? Please do reply here. Thanks in advance.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
She has to apply for a new visa of course....

If she goes there using the same visa she might be allowed to get to Canada but once there the Immigration officer is gonna realize she is trying to get into Canada using a study permit valid until August 2015 to begin studying on September 2015... She will be kicked out of Canada right away... And that will be a waste of money for her.

Medical examinations results are valid for 1 year from the date they have been submitted to CIC.. So yes she has to reapply for visa and afterwards she will be asked to undergo medical examination again if her application reaches that stage... But definitely to get that visa again she need new medicals..