+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT ...Regarding POF

ravtejhundal

May 10, 2017
Hi i have a joint account with my husband which was opened 2 months ago. Mostly the account has cash deposits. And i have to show that the money is gifted by my biological father. But there is 1 transaction in which my father-in-law had given a cheque of INR 70000. Is there any possibility that this amount would require clarification by the immigration officers afterwards?? Or can we make an affidavit by father-in-law now itself ?? One affidavit is already being created by my father for gift deed.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi i have a joint account with my husband which was opened 2 months ago. Mostly the account has cash deposits. And i have to show that the money is gifted by my biological father. But there is 1 transaction in which my father-in-law had given a cheque of INR 70000. Is there any possibility that this amount would require clarification by the immigration officers afterwards?? Or can we make an affidavit by father-in-law now itself ?? One affidavit is already being created by my father for gift deed.
Yes, it would require clarification. I suggest you get gift deed from father in law as well.