+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent question regarding RPRF

inayatH

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Hello Seniors

I received RPRF request on Nov 11th and I sent the receipt to ott-pilot and cost recovery email on 22 - NOV.

Today i received GCMS notes (generated on 29 - NOV) and It says that RpRF is still due.

I`m tensed now and have one more week. Do I need to re-send the RPRF receipt by Post(mail).

anyone who got the GCMS after RPRF payment, pls confirm the date CIC received your receipt(will they update the dateétime you sent the receipt or will there be any delay in updates).

Thanks

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
do not worry about it,as long as you paid within the specific time given by cic and sent the scanned copy of the receipt to the cost recovery email you will be fine.
your GCMS notes were generated shortly after you paid the RPRF so simply the immigration officer didn't update the system with your payment back then.

good luck :) :

inayatH

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
canadavisa13 said:
do not worry about it,as long as you paid within the specific time given by cic and sent the scanned copy of the receipt to the cost recovery email you will be fine.
your GCMS notes were generated shortly after you paid the RPRF so simply the immigration officer didn't update the system with your payment back then.

good luck :) :
Thanks for your response canadavisa13.