+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT QUESTION: HAVE YOU APPLIED TO EXPRESS ENTRY BEFORE

estliu

Oct 12, 2023
Hi, EE community!
First of all, thank you to all the advisors and applicants who have offered insights and guidance in this forum, it has helped to make other applicants life so much easier!

I have an urgent question regarding one question "HAVE YOU APPLIED TO EXPRESS ENTRY BEFORE?". In my case, I applied for an EE profile once and even received an Ontario "EE - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter". But due to my careless mistakes, I accidentally clicked the "withdraw profiles" button myself and had therefore been recognized as "voluntarily withdrawing the application".

Now I have to apply it again, and there is a question " HAVE YOU APPLIED TO EXPRESS ENTRY BEFORE". Should I select "YES" now and will this record negatively impact any of my future chances to be selected for federal/provincial EE programs?

Thank you again!

estliu

Oct 12, 2023
I have seen one question asking a similar question and got the answer "Creating a profile would not count as applying until ITA is received" which seems to suggest i should say "NO". But at the same time, i was told by someone else since i already got an application number in the first time that started with an E, that already counts as 1 application so I should pick yes. In the end of the world, I just want to ensure IRCC did not mistake me with others who got ITA but for some reason decided to not proceed and ensure there was no negative impacts to my new application. For safety, I was leaning towards selecting no, but the only concern i have is if this will be counted as "cheating".. Would like to get more advice are which option I should proceed with. :)

KabeerWest77

Feb 13, 2023
Someplace, Earth
Category........
FSW
Hi, EE community!
First of all, thank you to all the advisors and applicants who have offered insights and guidance in this forum, it has helped to make other applicants life so much easier!

I have an urgent question regarding one question "HAVE YOU APPLIED TO EXPRESS ENTRY BEFORE?". In my case, I applied for an EE profile once and even received an Ontario "EE - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter". But due to my careless mistakes, I accidentally clicked the "withdraw profiles" button myself and had therefore been recognized as "voluntarily withdrawing the application".

Now I have to apply it again, and there is a question " HAVE YOU APPLIED TO EXPRESS ENTRY BEFORE". Should I select "YES" now and will this record negatively impact any of my future chances to be selected for federal/provincial EE programs?

Thank you again!
What did you do to proceed ahead? Did you get any assured clarification on this aspect?