+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent question from my ppr

hh2012

Nov 28, 2012
Hi guys,
I got ppr last week and one question confuse me is that my daughter's passport will be expired on February 2014 and her passport come from a visa exempt country, therefore, we dont need to submit her passport as long as providing a photocopy of every page in her passport. Today i went to post office to apply her new passport, but i need almost 30-40 days to receive new passport and staffs advise me not to use online express passport service. So, how can i do now? whether i submit her copies of passport and tell the visa official that i am going to apply a new passport or wait until her new passport come out? but the time limit is 30 days。 any idea???

Passport Requirements

! Your original passport (must be valid for at least one year)[/b] and the original passports for each of your accompanying dependants.
! Please ensure that there is at least one blank page, other than the last page, in each of the passports. A parent and one or more children may share the same passport. If there is more than one child included in the parent’s passport, ensure there is one blank page for each child.
! The immigrant visa placed in your passport shows an expiry date. You may enter Canada anytime before the expiry date shown on the visa; this date cannot be extended. If you fail to enter Canada before this date, you will be required to re-apply and submit new application and processing fee.
! Please note: Immigrant visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.