22-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-01-2015
File Transfer...
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
July 2014
Hi everyone,
My wife did her medicals upfront in July 2014 back in India. Our file went to "In Process" on Oct 9th 2015 and as expected her medicals had expired. She got an email today from New Delhi Visa office to repeat the following test (basically chest x-ray):

Dear

This is in reference to your visa application.
The results of initial medical examinations for yourself/and your family is/are expired. In order to provide your application with an updated validity we require following additional medical examination(s) for the above named:

Chest Xray (in DICOM / JPEG format) with report (in PDF)
Completed MEDICAL REPORT CHEST X-RAY REQUISITION AND REPORT form (Page 5 and 6 of IMM5419) (in PDF)
Duly completed Re-assessment Form (in PDF/word)

Please visit this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medical.aspx for identifying Panel Physician (PP) in your vicinity and take this email to the Panel Physician (PP) for the re-assessment(s) to be arranged. For clients outside India, please remember to advise the PP that the results will need to be sent to India .
Please contact PP for an appointment to comply with this request. Failure to do so may result in the closing of your Immigration medical file, which may result in the refusal of your application.

Sincerely,

Officer
Regional Medical Office
High Commission of Canada
Chanakyapuri, P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi-110021, India
Email: https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi
www.india.gc.ca ; www.cic.gc.ca

*PANEL PHYSICIANS PLEASE CONSIDER THIS EMAIL AS AN OFFICIAL RE - ASSESSMENT REQUEST LETTER AND RETURN COPY OF THE SAME WITH THE REQUESTED INFORMATION
Now my wife is currently in Canada on a tourist visa. I called a couple of Panel Physicians in Toronto and Mississauga and they said they cannot just do the chest x-ray. They have to do the whole medical check-up again. Is this normal?

Has anyone gotten their re-medicals done in Canada (i.e just part of the medical, chest x-ray in my case). Any advise would be helpful.
Regards

taffy7

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2014/June 10th 2014 application complete
Doc's Request.
09 June 2014 same doc's requested again 6th Oct 2014. docs not needed again mistake by cic
AOR Received.
sponsorship approval 05 Aug 2014
File Transfer...
05 Aug 2014
Med's Request
28 July 2015
Med's Done....
30th Dec 2013
Passport Req..
in process 18th July 2015/ DM 5/12/2015
LANDED..........
28/12/2015
Just do the whole medical if that's the case.