+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent query!Wes for Calicut university(kerala)-Official transcript or genuineness certificate?

kearun

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Hi all
An urgent query.
Can somebody advise which certificate is required for WES?
Following is the requirement document mentioned by Wes in my WES account

Annual Statement of Marks/Official Transcript
This is an official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study.

When I contacted them over phone,they told its not the transcript document sent for WES,but genuineness certificate is required. I am bit confused on this.
Thanks in advance.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi all
An urgent query.
Can somebody advise which certificate is required for WES?
Following is the requirement document mentioned by Wes in my WES account

Annual Statement of Marks/Official Transcript
This is an official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study.

When I contacted them over phone,they told its not the transcript document sent for WES,but genuineness certificate is required. I am bit confused on this.
Thanks in advance.
You have to go in person to Calicut University, pay and apply for a Transcript. University will send the docs to WES directly. Many folks have obtained ECA . BTW Calicut university knows about ECA so don't worry about it.

Reactions: kearun

kearun

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Thanks man for the quick reply.
Cheers.

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
You have to go in person to Calicut University, pay and apply for a Transcript. University will send the docs to WES directly. Many folks have obtained ECA . BTW Calicut university knows about ECA so don't worry about it.
Thank you, I'm planning to actually visit the university to get it done. Is it mandatory that the applicant itself must go or can i go for my sister ?

And please advice on the cost and payment method. If we want them to directly send the docs to WES how much will they charge additionally ? Can we pay directly in the university using netbanking / credit card.

kearun

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Thank you, I'm planning to actually visit the university to get it done. Is it mandatory that the applicant itself must go or can i go for my sister ?

And please advice on the cost and payment method. If we want them to directly send the docs to WES how much will they charge additionally ? Can we pay directly in the university using netbanking / credit card.
Hi, Calicut university charges 1500rs per certificate.As they dont have any format for transcript, they will simply put a seal on the photocopies of your certificates as 'verified' and that's all your transcript.(I saw this as I have ordered a personal copy for me).Calicut will not handover the envelope to you,they will send it to WES directly.For me 4 semesters mark sheets and degree certificate cost me 7500 and 800 rs some thing for speed post.Overall I think close to 8500rs I paid in total.They are simply looting money.
Yes you can send somebody on your behalf to do the process. I been to Calicut, MG and Kerala. To be honest Calicut and MG were equally tough in getting the transcript(they have n number of reasons to delay the transcript).Good luck!

Reactions: AiswaryaMa

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Thanks kearun. I was confused whether we must submit semester marksheet or consolidated certificate. Ur reply was very helpful :)

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
I went to submit all docs to the university and they are asking for b&w copies of the markslists not color. Is it true or they misguiding me ? Please advice

kearun

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Wes requirement says Legible copy of degree certificate.It can be colour or b&w.
But this is the case of marklists on which University will put their seal and send as the transcript in sealed envelope along with WES form.So if they say they accept only B&W, I think you need to submit only B&W copy.
Note:I submitted B&W copy and it was accepted by WES.

neeraja404

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hey kearun. i have another question hope you can help me with it
I have done my bachelor's from Calicut University and masters from Sikkim Manipal. But as you know SMU is not recognized by WES so i need to go for IQAS
My question is if its possible to get my bachelors done by WES and masters from IQAS ?

kearun

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Yes, you can.But you can do both at IQAS with a single amount.Why paying extra fees for WES?

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Hey kearun. i have another question hope you can help me with it
I have done my bachelor's from Calicut University and masters from Sikkim Manipal. But as you know SMU is not recognized by WES so i need to go for IQAS
My question is if its possible to get my bachelors done by WES and masters from IQAS ?
Let us know your IQAS result. Best wishes.

Keralacan

Dec 12, 2018
Hi, Calicut university charges 1500rs per certificate.As they dont have any format for transcript, they will simply put a seal on the photocopies of your certificates as 'verified' and that's all your transcript.(I saw this as I have ordered a personal copy for me).Calicut will not handover the envelope to you,they will send it to WES directly.For me 4 semesters mark sheets and degree certificate cost me 7500 and 800 rs some thing for speed post.Overall I think close to 8500rs I paid in total.They are simply looting money.
Yes you can send somebody on your behalf to do the process. I been to Calicut, MG and Kerala. To be honest Calicut and MG were equally tough in getting the transcript(they have n number of reasons to delay the transcript).Good luck!
Hello Kearun, I am planning to go to the University to get the ECA done. So my question is:
In many forums, we can see that the Consolidated Marklist can be used avoid the usage of Semester wise marklist. Even though the Consolidated Marklist does not contain the details of every subject in every semester, it contains the details of Marks secured in every semester. Can we opt to use this same Consolidated marklist to be used by the university? Anyways they are asking for 1500 per 'script' right? then we have this single as our script -is that possible?