+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Query related to EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE

Mayursharma86

Jun 3, 2015
Hiii,

I am MBA and bcom from India.My ECA for my MBA returned as MAsters in canada...But they have not mentioned the No. of years for the same..I am confused while updatin my profilewhat to write in no. of years of study for my masters..as the suggestion mark the no. of years should be supported by a valid ECA.

And also please guide what to fill in for representatives...should i simply select NO...or else a designated individual or a representative..

Please Guide.....

Thanks & Regards

deepaksood

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
07-10-2015
Passport Req..
15-12-2015
Mayursharma86 said:
Hiii,

I am MBA and bcom from India.My ECA for my MBA returned as MAsters in canada...But they have not mentioned the No. of years for the same..I am confused while updatin my profilewhat to write in no. of years of study for my masters..as the suggestion mark the no. of years should be supported by a valid ECA.

And also please guide what to fill in for representatives...should i simply select NO...or else a designated individual or a representative..

Please Guide.....

Thanks & Regards
Assuming your MBA from India is a 2 year full time course, write 2 years while filling MBA details in the online form. If you do not have any representative, select no and need not fill in the details.

Mayursharma86

Jun 3, 2015
deepaksood said:
Assuming your MBA from India is a 2 year full time course, write 2 years while filling MBA details in the online form. If you do not have any representative, select no and need not fill in the details.
Thanks it was really helpful