+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent query regarding express entry. !!!!!!

Krn.syngh

Oct 2, 2015
Hi
I was an international student in canada. Now working full time. I have some questions

I am working full time in nocB. Do i need to submit just my experience letter or i have to submit a job offer i signed while getting the job. I dont have lmia or job offer as in for pnp. I heard that while putting tohether the application they ask

“do you have a job offer?”

What should be the answer of it if i dont have a lmia or job offer? As somebody told me that she uploaded the job contract she got when she got the job. A simple job contract or offer. Not the lmia or pnp one.

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Hi
I was an international student in canada. Now working full time. I have some questions

I am working full time in nocB. Do i need to submit just my experience letter or i have to submit a job offer i signed while getting the job. I dont have lmia or job offer as in for pnp. I heard that while putting tohether the application they ask

“do you have a job offer?”

What should be the answer of it if i dont have a lmia or job offer? As somebody told me that she uploaded the job contract she got when she got the job. A simple job contract or offer. Not the lmia or pnp one.
Do you have a job offer
No you don't

You need to submit a reference letter in CIC's format from your former and current employer if you are claiming points. Job contract is not really necessary if you have a reference letter.

Krn.syngh

Oct 2, 2015
Thankyou for replying.

Does a letter which have roles and responsibilities(experience letter) is different than this one or you are referring that by the reference letter??

Or do i need that experience letter plus the refrence letter??