+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Querry regarding Noc Code

shaheen

Star Member
Oct 29, 2007
I am about to apply for CEC,I am on PGWP after graduating in Economics.
My query is regarding NOC CODE, I gained my 1 yr experience as an Accountant in a property management company,it is a permenant job.

My job duties are following:
Prepare and process all aspects of Accounts Payables transactions including processing applicable invoices, updating of vendor files and databases, affixing account codes and prepare cheques

 Approving cheques prepared by site staff

 Prepare monthly bank reconciliations and analyze associated property accounts. Identify variations and take appropriate steps to correct errors.

 Prepare all associated financial reports on a monthly and yearly basis including; property income and expense statements, accounts receivable/accounts payable reports, balance sheets, cashflow statements and projections, summary of investment and other financial reports as required.

 Provide financial guidance and analysis and assistance to Property Management team to ensure accurate and timely communication of financial information to respective clients

 Prepare applicable documentation in a timely and efficient manner including monthly journal entries, adjusted trial balance, budgets, government remittances and other monthly and annual reports

 Occasionally attend Board meetings at the various sites as requested.

I have a confusion regarding Noc code, my HR does not know ,she knows only designation, "Accountant"

I think my Noc is 1111 i have checked simmilar jobs advertised under
this Noc,can any body tell me the correct Noc, any advise will be apprecited.I will be highly obliged.
Am I write or wrong?