+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT!! Queries regarding submitted profile

Skaur1234

Aug 7, 2019
hi All,

i have submitted my Express entry profile on 6th DEC, but i think i made a mistake regarding a valid job offer letter.

My Case: I received a nomination from Alberta. in my express entry, I mentioned that I have a valid job offer from my employer, but didn't select LIma as it was not LIMA approved, its a general job offer. i never received 50 Points for a valid job offer. Alberta approved it and assigned me the nomination, 600 points added to my profile.

now after I received ITA, I again select yes for a valid job offer (i thought it as the right way because Alberta already approved it and nominated me), but it asked for an offer of employment (letter i received before I accept the job) and letter of employment ( letter i received after I accept the job). I requested my employer to create them, they helped me and generated 2 letters for me, I uploaded them in the profile and submitted it on 6 Dec 2019.

later I got to know that a valid job offer means only LIMA approved job offer, any other job offer doesn't come under this category. but the thing is I never select a job offer as LIMA approved, so I never got 50 points for that. I talked to CIC on this issue, they said it will not affect the case. But I am scared if there is anyone else who faces the same problem or has any idea about the situation.

Please help!