Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
I didn't not ask am I eligible or not. I just asked is it worth it. The reason for urgent processing is irrelevant. So please read before judging.
First of all this is a reply for "personal reason" mentioned by another member, Secondly if you asking is it worth for urgent process, of course NO one can answer your query unless you describe your specific case.
NO one on this forum is judgmental, everyone wants to help each other by discussing all possibilities and option.
If you only want to know weather it worth to apply OR not, all answers are on IRCC website, even IRCC don't guarantees if someone qualifies or if its worthy.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all this is a reply for "personal reason" mentioned by another member, Secondly if you asking is it worth for urgent process, of course NO one can answer your query unless you describe your specific case.
NO one on this forum is judgmental, everyone wants to help each other by discussing all possibilities and option.
If you only want to know weather it worth to apply OR not, all answers are on IRCC website, even IRCC don't guarantees if someone qualifies or if its worthy.
Thanks for you input which adds nothing. why are so desperate to know the reason? Other members answered above and never asked for a reason why I’m applying. If you don’t like my question, you’re more than welcome to not comment or report me if I’m violating some rules of not answering a question I don’t want to answer.

masood8

Oct 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2011
Doc's Request.
20-03-2011
IELTS Request
Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
Thanks for you input which adds nothing. why are so desperate to know the reason? Other members answered above and never asked for a reason why I’m applying. If you don’t like my question, you’re more than welcome to not comment or report me if I’m violating some rules of not answering a question I don’t want to answer.
LOL I'm not desperate to know the reason, As I have zero interested to know for urgent process worth or not, We are here to help each other NOT to be offended, if you already got your answer good-luck.

Reactions: mashulia_26

Wichen12

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Read before judging... the reason is irreverent to my question.
You look like from Egypt right im to most meadleastern cases take longer even if its urgent my friend took him 17 month and he was urgent good luck

JCrules

Oct 1, 2015
Even if you are eligible for urgent processing, they have not started tests yet. I don’t know how that would work. You have nothing to loose by trying.

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
None is desperate to know your personal reason but applicants here are desperate that they might be eligible to apply for urgent processing! they are looking for your "reasons" as an example! what an attitude sis!

Reactions: mashulia_26

Flandernss

Mar 5, 2019
Do they tell you if your UP was accepted and if not, why not?

Anyone had success with this?

Sent message on form but got a super general answer that doesn't answer anything.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do they tell you if your UP was accepted and if not, why not?

Anyone had success with this?

Sent message on form but got a super general answer that doesn't answer anything.
No, didn’t get any feedback nor did I ask.