+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
It comes down the officer reviewing the case. I have heard that two people had same type of UP request and even they used the same language in the request but one was approved and the other one got rejected.
No one is commenting on the reason why they filed the UP. I was strictly speaking on the timing. They both applied mid-Nov and by now, they should’ve heard had the UP been approved.

Reactions: im2kool

hope319

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Update : application in process October 04
. My wife background check status changed to complete on October 08
My background check still in process and no update
So I think my urgent request is not approved
Mine is begin to process 8th of December.until now no updates for background check.
Is that means urgent processing is not approved?

Mayorr

Aug 4, 2020
No one is commenting on the reason why they filed the UP. I was strictly speaking on the timing. They both applied mid-Nov and by now, they should’ve heard had the UP been approved.
Well I received an email today that IRCC has forwarded my urgent processing application to the responsible office. I called them to ask about the email and I was told that they sent a reminder to the office involved in the urgent processing of my application as they still haven't concluded the urgent processing application since November 25 which was when I applied, so my urgent processing application hasn't been rejected or granted yet.

Hassonhasoo

Jun 28, 2020
Hello everyone, I just requested urgent processing two days ago and I sent an explanation with supporting documents. Does anyone know how long I should receive a reply regarding this matter
Thanks in advance

bluesami

Jan 22, 2020
Hello everyone, I just requested urgent processing two days ago and I sent an explanation with supporting documents. Does anyone know how long I should receive a reply regarding this matter
Thanks in advance
Call them on Monday they will tell you if your case is accepted or rejected.

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
Well I received an email today that IRCC has forwarded my urgent processing application to the responsible office. I called them to ask about the email and I was told that they sent a reminder to the office involved in the urgent processing of my application as they still haven't concluded the urgent processing application since November 25 which was when I applied, so my urgent processing application hasn't been rejected or granted yet.
Sure

M2021111

Oct 12, 2021
How long it takes to see an update or to know if the urgent request is approved or not after receiving the email “ we forward your urgent request to the responsible office “

Reactions: hope319

hope319

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
How long it takes to see an update or to know if the urgent request is approved or not after receiving the email “ we forward your urgent request to the responsible office “
Please call cic and ask them is your request approved or not?
I just called than told that mine is granted by local office.

Reactions: M2021111

citi01

Sep 12, 2021
Please call cic and ask them is your request approved or not?
I just called than told that mine is granted by local office.
Hey, which no. did you call and if you happen to remember the options on the IVR to reach an agent for the same. Thanks.

alex the king

Jun 24, 2017
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-07-2016
AOR Received.
14-11-2016
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
11-01-2017
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2017
LANDED..........
24-12-2017
I tried urgent processing in September with all genuine relevant documentation, my both parents were sick. I don't like calling so never called. Never got approved I guess. Citizenship test was completed on 28th June 2021.

Yesterday send 2 web forms with a downloaded application for CSIS job, it's requiring Citizenship. Have 26th deadline to apply.

Not sure if this is they accepted or old one accepted or generally it was processed. Now it is showing all files completed except ceremony and Decision made today (old tracker). Hope the ceremony won't take long again.

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

I sent my urgent request before receiving my AOR, and the agent replied that its not in system yet so they cant do anything?

Must I wait until I receive my AOR to submit the emergency processing request?

Single application, applied online Dec 15.