+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

haak000

Jan 22, 2018
You won't receive a confirmation your UP is approved. You will, however, notice that your application is moving quicker than usual. That is an indicator your UP was approved but for now, you can't know whether your UP request was approved by that email. Good luck!
Hello, He might receive an email if his UP has been approved.

M2021111

Oct 12, 2021
Hello guys
Please if someone can answer my questions !

When applying for urgent process , do we get a response if it’s accepted or not and after how many days from sending the request ?

Thanks all

mohammedessam

Oct 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-Apr-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
13-May-2015
File Transfer...
06-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2015
Anyone successfully applied for urgent processing? I am planning on doing so.

How much does it expedite the process by?
Yes, my wife recently became a citizen.
She applied in June 2021
Became citizen on Dec 2021
So total of 6 months.
Most of the time she was waiting for the oath ceremony.

hawat

Aug 28, 2020
Hi all

My citizenship application is still in progress, BG check completed couple of months ago, and last week I took the online test.

I’ve a 1-2 years postdoctoral opportunity in US. As you know having Canadian citizenship I can use TN visa easily to work in US, while if I apply for visa with my current passport it can take many months. I’m not planning to leave Canada to US permanently. This position will have significant impact on my future job opportunities in Canada. Do you think I can convince CIC to finish my application faster? (Without such a request, I’m expecting to have it finalized mid- 2022).

Reactions: Mus87

hawat

Aug 28, 2020
Hi all

My citizenship application is still in progress, BG check completed couple of months ago, and last week I took the online test.

I’ve a 1-2 years postdoctoral opportunity in US. As you know having Canadian citizenship I can use TN visa easily to work in US, while if I apply for visa with my current passport it can take many months. I’m not planning to leave Canada to US permanently. This position will have significant impact on my future job opportunities in Canada. Do you think I can convince CIC to finish my application faster? (Without such a request, I’m expecting to have it finalized mid- 2022).
Any insight ?

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
Any insight ?
Hey, you can definitely try to show how your post doctoral degree would benefit Canada after your study ends in you explanation letter. However, IRCC has strictly considered opportunities that require Canadian Citizenship only, so they might argue you can use your current nationality passport as a mean to access the post doctoral opportunity in the U.S.

Reactions: hawat

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
Hello guys
Please if someone can answer my questions !

When applying for urgent process , do we get a response if it’s accepted or not and after how many days from sending the request ?

Thanks all
Usually not the case, you will, however, notice your application moves pretty quick compared to normal processing times.

Mr.speaker

Sep 22, 2018
Hi guys,

I have sent my paper application with urgent process request on September 07, 2021
Application received September 10, 2021
AOR received September 23, 2021
Is that means my urgent process request was accepted?
Update : application in process October 04
. My wife background check status changed to complete on October 08
My background check still in process and no update
So I think my urgent request is not approved

Mayorr

Aug 4, 2020
Happy new year guys!!! Please how long does it take to approve the urgent processing of citizenship application? I applied for urgent processing on November 25 and I still haven't heard anything from these guys since then and I also can't see any change in speed in the processing of my application at all. I called IRCC last week and I was told they are still reviewing my urgent request. Is that true or is it that I was refused the urgent request?

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Happy new year guys!!! Please how long does it take to approve the urgent processing of citizenship application? I applied for urgent processing on November 25 and I still haven't heard anything from these guys since then and I also can't see any change in speed in the processing of my application at all. I called IRCC last week and I was told they are still reviewing my urgent request. Is that true or is it that I was refused the urgent request?
Same here I applied for UP on 15 Nov , did sent another webform , called IRCC agent advised that they received my file that 's it ,no news till today.