+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

aderayope

Mar 3, 2020
how do i request to speak with level 2 or 3 agent to escalate my UP request? I was suppose to attend my sister funeral on Dec 28

gantisunil86

Sep 9, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
23-11-2016
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-12-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2017
Hi just want to update! I completed Oath on 8th Dec, got the Certificate on 11th December, PP applied 13th Dec (Early Morning at 8:30) PP Picked up at 12:30PM same day. Best of Luck all!

Reactions: varlam

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Yes i did get confirmation email, but only after i sent a follow up email to the local VO. Also my UP didn't get any response via webform, so i sent my UP Request directly to the local VO and i got the response in like 30 minutes to provide additional documents. Honestly, the Visa Officer seems to be very nice. It purely differs case to case and also on the VO.
Which documents they asked you to provide?

shabou

Feb 8, 2019
Hi, my son application framework:

Application sent: February 11th 2021
AOR: April 11th 2021
Started processing his application: May 12, 2021
Background verification: May 17, 2021 (Completed)
Citizenship test.1: July 16, 2021 (FAILED)
Citizenship test.2: September 22, 2021 (FAILED)
Prohibitions: November 01, 2021 (Completed)
Physical presence: November 01, 2021 (Completed)
Citizenship test.3 (via Microsoft Teams): December 13, 2021 (PASSED with 18/20)
Language skills: In progress

My son failed his citizenship test twice. The news in my son case is that the physical presence and prohibitions where completed...before the Citizenship test and Language skills......My son has requested an Urgent Processing (he planned to join the Canadian Armed forces).

Cd7camara

Oct 29, 2018
Hey guys,

An update on my application:

Applied on paper Aug 13
Application receives Aug 15
AOR: Aug 20
Background Completed: Sep 04
Test invite: Oct 07
Test completed: Oct 16
Prohibitions, language skills, physical presence completed today

For URGENT APPLICANTS, here is the question:
Is it true that you get Oath invitation same day that your prohibition, physical presence, and test gets completed ?

what has been your experience?

hope319

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Hey guys,

An update on my application:

Applied on paper Aug 13
Application receives Aug 15
AOR: Aug 20
Background Completed: Sep 04
Test invite: Oct 07
Test completed: Oct 16
Prohibitions, language skills, physical presence completed today

For URGENT APPLICANTS, here is the question:
Is it true that you get Oath invitation same day that your prohibition, physical presence, and test gets completed ?

what has been your experience?
Did you get your oath invitation?

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
Anyone successfully applied for urgent processing? I am planning on doing so.

How much does it expedite the process by?

haak000

Jan 22, 2018
I needed to travel because of death or serious illness in the family and I could not get a passport. They did ask if I can apply for one of the travel documents from Passport Canada. Passport Canada is not currently issuing them unless it's an emergency and I think the agent concluded that would take longer than approving my urgent request. Another reason I did not want to even apply for was, I need to mail the PR card to Passport Canada and it can take several weeks to get it back. Meanwhile if I am invited for the test and/or oath, I can't continue with my citizenship application because I do not have the PR card with me.

I walked to there and picked it up an hour after the virtual ceremony was over
Hey, I have the same situation as you. My father has cancer (stage 4). I applied for citizenship five months ago and sent emails to IRCC requesting an urgent process. They refused at first but I explained it again and sent my father`s medical report. I received an email on Wednesday which says that my urgent request has been approved, so I am waiting for the next steps (test and Oath). I hope that I can get the test soon. do you have any idea to complete all steps?