+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

sz_2018

Aug 12, 2021
The truth is that this email is a general one. It does not mean that your UP has been approved. For that, you should wait until you get a confirmation from your processing office OR you notice your application is suddenly being updated more often, then you can assume your UP was approved. Good luck!
Yeah, spent an hour reading the previous similar posts :(

Two more questions:

1) How can I know which local office is processing my application? I'm based in Vancouver, BC
2) How can I get the email address for the local office?

Thanks

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016

Two more questions:

1) How can I know which local office is processing my application? I'm based in Vancouver, BC

Thanks
the answers to the 2 questions are in the email address that sent you correspondences

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015

Two more questions:

Thanks
You need to call IRCC and ask about your local office. or order the notes and if your file is at local office; you'll see that. Good luck

Reactions: sz_2018

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got an update on the tracker this morning. The ceremony will be held on 10 December 2021. I hope everyone will get the oath soon!
Hi. What is the link to submit an urgent processing and docs are required? Thank you.

funloving

Jun 19, 2010
Category........
PNP
Passport Req..
08-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013
LANDED..........
06-03-2014
Charging extra fees for what IRCC defines UP makes no sense. You shouldn't have to pay extra for a potential job opportunity with the Government you may or may not get in the end OR because you cannot obtain a passport from your foreign nationality. This would essentially punish the applicant for being in an urgent situation that requires Canadian Citizenship and put a price on someone's difficult situation; so what message do you think IRCC would send to the pool of Citizenship applicants if this is the case? Definitely not an equity one.

That being said, IRCC may offer an "expedited" processing service and charge extra fees for everyone willing and able to pay for it. However, this would essentially marginalize those lower-income applicants as they will be subjected, implicitly, to endless processing times. Do you think this is also fair? Not really.
Even in the US if you want UP you pay hefty amounts. So, @CaBeaver is 100% right. Canadian immigration is too simple try to even look at the US immigration, you will feel the pain every single day. People wait for 10-15-20 years to get to have a PR.

So, having separate resources for UP with extra fee is a very good idea but politicians in Ottawa dont care for Canadian, they just care for photo op and refugees (nothing against them but it hurts to see people being pushed because someone else gets in line LIFO).

Reactions: CaBeaver