+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

TIGER123

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
I got reply to my urgent case inquiry as following -

Good day My Name,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:

• Documents for urgent processing_Prachi.pdf
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Citizenship - Urgent cases

We can process applications for citizenship urgently in some cases.

If you feel that your situation may be considered urgent, we invite you to choose the type of application you would like to have processed urgently and follow the applicable instructions:

An officer will evaluate your request and determine if the application can be processed on an urgent basis.

Does that mean it was accepted ? or It just says - they forwarded it and concerned office might accept it ? Got this reply on October 24th, no movement on tracker or anything since then

Thank you help !
to your own questions, here is the answer, I copy it from the email you shared :

“An officer will evaluate your request and determine if the application can be processed on an urgent basis”

your urgent request has been forwarded to the processing office and is still being considered whether your case is urgent or not according to IRCC “term”. Good luck.

gomzythakkar

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
to your own questions, here is the answer, I copy it from the email you shared :

“An officer will evaluate your request and determine if the application can be processed on an urgent basis”

your urgent request has been forwarded to the processing office and is still being considered whether your case is urgent or not according to IRCC “term”. Good luck.
Actually no. Read whole part from "Citizenship - Urgent Cases"

It says if you apply for urgent processing the office will evaluate your request", it doesn't say anything about my current submission

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Any idea how long does it take to get your Citizenship certificate after the online Oath? Do they mail it to you or you can pick it up. I mean for urgent processing.

+ Applied for UP on Late August.
+ BG completed.
+ Did the test Oct.
+ Waiting for Ceremony.

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
How do you mark the application of citizenship as urgent! I didn’t see any such field in the application form!

what stops for everyone making that request?

gehaif

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
How do you mark the application of citizenship as urgent! I didn’t see any such field in the application form!

You need to submit an urgent process request supported with your case documents. use the webform to apply for it.

AT3388

Aug 19, 2022

If you submit your application on paper, you need to write a letter to request urgent processing and write "Urgent Processing" on the envelope. The IRCC website has the instructions.

AT3388

Aug 19, 2022
Any idea how long does it take to get your Citizenship certificate after the online Oath? Do they mail it to you or you can pick it up. I mean for urgent processing.

+ Applied for UP on Late August.
+ BG completed.
+ Did the test Oct.
+ Waiting for Ceremony.
When they check my IDs before the ceremony, the agent asked me if I need the citizenship certificate for passport and travel soon. I guess you can discuss the options with the agent who checks your ID.

Reactions: simple2000

Fairmont81

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 September 2014
Nomination.....
Jan 05 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 09 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Jan 09 2015
Hello,
I got an Oath update in system scheduled for Nov 23, unfortunately, we need to bring it before or push it out as we can not do that week.

any idea who to contact? Same email we received test invite from?,

appreciate ur guidance. Tx.

Reactions: simple2000

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
When they check my IDs before the ceremony, the agent asked me if I need the citizenship certificate for passport and travel soon. I guess you can discuss the options with the agent who checks your ID.
You mean they checked your ID when you had virtual ceremony? or you met them in person? Thank you

simple2000

Feb 19, 2019
Hello,
I got an Oath update in system scheduled for Nov 23, unfortunately, we need to bring it before or push it out as we can not do that week.

any idea who to contact? Same email we received test invite from?,

appreciate ur guidance. Tx.
congra... when did you apply ?

Husseinwahab

Sep 9, 2022
I got reply to my urgent case inquiry as following -

Good day My Name,

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:

• Documents for urgent processing_Prachi.pdf
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Citizenship - Urgent cases

We can process applications for citizenship urgently in some cases.

If you feel that your situation may be considered urgent, we invite you to choose the type of application you would like to have processed urgently and follow the applicable instructions:

An officer will evaluate your request and determine if the application can be processed on an urgent basis.

Does that mean it was accepted ? or It just says - they forwarded it and concerned office might accept it ? Got this reply on October 24th, no movement on tracker or anything since then

Thank you help !
I got this reply after 3 weeks and all the proof are being attached to the email i sent
Good day my name

We can process applications for citizenship urgently insome cases.

*If you have already submitted an application for a search of citizenship records, to resume or to renounce your Canadian citizenship, when filling out the Web form, please:

• Select:
    • Citizenship from the drop down menu underType of application/enquiry, and
    • Citizenship - Grant from the drop down menu under Type of application/enquiry (continued),
  • Include a detailed description of the required updates in the free-text box located under Your enquiry.

gehaif

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Citizenship application status:
Type: Online
Submitted: Sep 01, 2022
UP Request sent: Sep 02, 2022
AOR: Sep 06, 2022
In Progress: Sep 07. 2022
UP Gen Response: Oct 03, 2022
Ghost update: Oct 28, 2022
Ghost update: Nov 01, 2022
Citizenship test invitation: Nov 11, 2022

gehaif

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
I got this reply after 3 weeks and all the proof are being attached to the email i sent
Good day my name

We can process applications for citizenship urgently insome cases.

*If you have already submitted an application for a search of citizenship records, to resume or to renounce your Canadian citizenship, when filling out the Web form, please:

• Select:
    • Citizenship from the drop down menu underType of application/enquiry, and
    • Citizenship - Grant from the drop down menu under Type of application/enquiry (continued),
  • Include a detailed description of the required updates in the free-text box located under Your enquiry.
I got the same replay on Oct. 03rd you could see my timeline; it could help you to predict