+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Just received oath invite for March 30. However, I’m travelling on March 26. Flights booked and all. Do you think I can request for an earlier oath date under urgent processing?
Unless your travel is so critical that it cannot be moved around, don't postpone the Oath. There have been reports of rescheduled oaths moving by months. You can request an earlier date, not sure how that will go.

Reactions: Zak Habi

sentraj

Nov 16, 2016
I had it written in my Canadian offer letter that you may be often asked to visit US campus.
Firstly, Congratulations.

Are you working in Canadian firm, which has client in US and that needs your presence in US often,so you had tomake frequent travel between US and Canada.

So This is written in letter, and it was accepted.

shielatimpen

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
October 14, 2015, Submitted to CIO: October 27, 2015, Received by D. Lewis: November 2, 2015
AOR Received.
February 4, 2016
Med's Request
March 2, 2016
Med's Done....
March 5, 2016; Medical recvd (ecas): March 11
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
I trust God's timing
Application Received: August 2019
AOR: November 2019
………waiting……
Test invitation: March 2021
Test taken: April 2021
…..waiting……
Urgent processing requested: February 19, 2022
Language, etc completed: March 15, 2022
Oath taking: pending

Thank you Lord finally our application is moving now!

Reactions: RoseDB

RoseDB

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
………waiting……
…..waiting……

I request for urgent processing on March 1 2022. Got generic reply. Hope someone human get to see my file and understand my situation.

Mbagheri1897

Jan 16, 2018
I request for urgent processing on March 1 2022. Got generic reply. Hope someone human get to see my file and understand my situation.
I sent my request for urgent processing on Feb 23, 2022 and got the same generic reply. Called IRCC today to follow up and they told me the request is not in the system yet! :|

I was like I didn't send my request strapped to a pigeon's leg. I submitted an electronic webform. How is it not in the system yet! Absolutely absurd!

• Haha
Reactions: Hozza and RoseDB

wksj

Oct 7, 2021
I sent my request for urgent processing on Feb 23, 2022 and got the same generic reply. Called IRCC today to follow up and they told me the request is not in the system yet! :|

I was like I didn't send my request strapped to a pigeon's leg. I submitted an electronic webform. How is it not in the system yet! Absolutely absurd!
No response to my web form request in 41 days, nobody is working there!

WelCanada

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
I get it, Thanks, I went through all these links in cic websites and forums.

Whatever the jobs I get in US needs Canadian Citizenship to process TN Visa so I can start working in that. WiIl the US jobs be considered or only canada jobs?

Also, Can i Keep travelling while MY PR is about to expire Jan 2023, ex, I've to travel in october, Noc Dec of 2022.
Your issue is not urgent according to CIC requirements. You better apply for PR card renewal 6 months before your PR expiry date. It will give you peace of mind.

shielatimpen

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
October 14, 2015, Submitted to CIO: October 27, 2015, Received by D. Lewis: November 2, 2015
AOR Received.
February 4, 2016
Med's Request
March 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
I trust God's timing
………waiting……
…..waiting……

update: oathtaking on March 30!
Local office: Winnipeg

Last edited:

Zent

Mar 17, 2022
I am also stuck and frustrated in the situation of citizenship issue for a job application. completed test in Dec and am waiting for the oath invitation. sent the UR yesterday. when should I call IRCC for the UR confirmation? BTW, I am always denied for the call transfer to an agent, why?

shielatimpen

Jan 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2014
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
February 4, 2016
Med's Request
March 2, 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
I trust God's timing
Congrats! seems UR took effect after long time waiting.. did you confirm your UR or just let it be?
I sent my UR February 19. March 5 I got an email saying they forwarded my request to the concern office.

I called their call center twice I think, they said they’re working on it. March 15 language etc completed except for the oathtaking.

March 16 oathtaking updated to in process, it says were scheduled to take the oath on March 30.

Reactions: cococly

Linaelsadek

Jul 13, 2012
I sent an urgent processing request in November 2022 (shortly after submitting online application but before AOR). I called the call centre and they told me they haven't processed the request yet. So when I asked if I should send another request, he said not to do that because it will delay my application for months. That sounded so strange to me and I was just wondering if anybody had a similar situation or if they sent another request and it worked.

Zent

Mar 17, 2022
I sent my UR February 19. March 5 I got an email saying they forwarded my request to the concern office.

I called their call center twice I think, they said they’re working on it. March 15 language etc completed except for the oathtaking.

March 16 oathtaking updated to in process, it says were scheduled to take the oath on March 30.
How did you get through the call to call center? 8882422100? I tried many times but ended up with failures..

LabibCiti

Nov 18, 2021
I sent an urgent processing request in November 2022 (shortly after submitting online application but before AOR). I called the call centre and they told me they haven't processed the request yet. So when I asked if I should send another request, he said not to do that because it will delay my application for months. That sounded so strange to me and I was just wondering if anybody had a similar situation or if they sent another request and it worked.
yes. it happened to me. i kept calling almost everyday until i got a nice agent who told that my request was rejected while ago. it was just frustrating that no one told me anything.