+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent processing at Ottawa Case Processing Centre...

filosofer

Feb 6, 2013
I just had my citizenship application approved for urgent processing. My application moved to IP yesterday. Can anyone who has had urgent processing approved say how quickly it moved to the next stage for test invite and oath (especially in Ottawa)? Keeping my fingers crossed, as this is a personal situation that is very time sensitive. Thanks!

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
I just had my citizenship application approved for urgent processing. My application moved to IP yesterday. Can anyone who has had urgent processing approved say how quickly it moved to the next stage for test invite and oath (especially in Ottawa)? Keeping my fingers crossed, as this is a personal situation that is very time sensitive. Thanks!
There is a great spreadsheet available at

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16cfQUVB3j56QktacolbsAxpNlOrvk2uFGZzm_ZFCnfg/

which answers your question.

vitoriaboy

Aug 26, 2017
Congratulations.

What was the reason for your urgency? Please share. Thanks

filosofer

Feb 6, 2013
The spreadsheet shows only a few people with urgent processing (I guess that makes sense). Looks like it still take 1 month to Test and 1 month to Oath...so at minimum, 2 more months.

The urgency is a medical emergency, I need to travel to a place where family stays that requires my presence immediately for which I need a visa with my current citizenship (can't elaborate more than this).

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Congratulations

Do you mind sharing your timeline with us so we can put it in the excel sheet?

App sent:
App received:
AOR:
IP:

placebo1234

Oct 30, 2012
Hi I have also applied for urgent processing, how can I check if it is approved for urgent processing?