+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT*PR Card Renewal : Work History Question

prashantgupta8055

Star Member
Aug 30, 2015
Hi, I have an urgent travel requirement due to which I need to renew my PR card. I have a question related to work history, I have been doing bunch of part time jobs along with my regular employment. Do I need to mention all of them in work history ? Any issue, if I show 2 part time ongoing jobs ? Anything to keep in mind while filing form.

Thanks !

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi, I have an urgent travel requirement due to which I need to renew my PR card. I have a question related to work history, I have been doing bunch of part time jobs along with my regular employment. Do I need to mention all of them in work history ? Any issue, if I show 2 part time ongoing jobs ? Anything to keep in mind while filing form.

Thanks !
In general, keep your 'main' employment as the principal activity during any period, and simply add a short note of explanation that you have had other occasional/part-time employment from time to time.

Similarly eg if you worked part-time as a full-time student: main activity is study, note that worked part-time. (Note, this is NOT a comment about those here on student status)