java_python

Nov 17, 2019
Received the PPR today. Here is the timeline:

Applied from Pakistan Non-SDS: Oct. 22
Medical Request: Dec. 29
Medical Complete: Jan 2
Medical Received: Jan 13
Correspondence Letter and PPR: Jan 19th

My program starts tomorrow on Jan 20th (tomorrow) and I still have to send and receive my passport from the visa office with the visa on it.

I have deferred my semester with my school but I received the passport request before I could send CIC the deferred Letter of Acceptance.

Do I have to go right now or can I wait to go in the summer semester (my school has three semesters a year spring, summer, fall)

Yoshyyahu

Star Member
Oct 8, 2018
Congratulations!

I think you can still meet up with the current term, just notify the school of the late resumption and they should issue you a letter so you want have issues on the entrance to Canada.

Where did you apply from?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Received the PPR today. Here is the timeline:

Applied from Pakistan Non-SDS: Oct. 22
Medical Request: Dec. 29
Medical Complete: Jan 2
Medical Received: Jan 13
Correspondence Letter and PPR: Jan 19th

My program starts tomorrow on Jan 20th (tomorrow) and I still have to send and receive my passport from the visa office with the visa on it.

I have deferred my semester with my school but I received the passport request before I could send CIC the deferred Letter of Acceptance.

Do I have to go right now or can I wait to go in the summer semester (my school has three semesters a year spring, summer, fall)
You don't have to do anything when you finally land Canada there you will explain that you had to defer your application make sure you have the new LOA and old plus the deferral letter