+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT !! PPR email in spam!!

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
Guys,

I just realized I got the PPR email landed in the spam folder.

The email is from

CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC)<IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

Its been there since last 29 days. As per the email I have 1 day left t respond.

What should I do now.

The email does not look like spam.

Please help.

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
If this is the sender address, then it is legit. First, don't worry. Send them an email as soon as possible to explain the situation and ask for an extension. The email address of the visa office should be in the email itself. If you have the required documents ready, then send them by mail first thing in the morning. Good Luck!

Reactions: jackan

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
If this is the sender address, then it is legit. First, don't worry. Send them an email as soon as possible to explain the situation and ask for an extension. The email address of the visa office should be in the email itself. If you have the required documents ready, then send them by mail first thing in the morning. Good Luck!
Thanks for your response.

ad0505

Jul 3, 2019
Hi Canadalove, Whats your story now? Did it turn out well in the end? I am hoping that it would have.
Do take the time to tell us.

canadalove85

Aug 4, 2017
Hi Canadalove, Whats your story now? Did it turn out well in the end? I am hoping that it would have.
Do take the time to tell us.
Yes all turned out well. I mailed them as suggested above by another forum member and immediately dispatched the passports. Normal process followed by IRCC and got my passports back with the one time visa and copr.