August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hello All,

Please I need a little advice from everyone that has gone through submission of required documents to CIO.

The requirement is that one should obtain police clearance certificate from countries where one has lived for 6 consecutive months or more over the last 10 years. In my case, I studied for a postgraduate degree in Spain for 2 years but there was no time that I stayed more than 4 consecutive months at a stretch during the years of my postgraduate program because I was always going back to my country after each semester to see my family. Based on this narration, do I still need to obtain a police clearance certificate from Spain?

Thanks for your anticipated responses.

Ofis

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
Ofis said:
Hello All,

Please I need a little advice from everyone that has gone through submission of required documents to CIO.

The requirement is that one should obtain police clearance certificate from countries where one has lived for 6 consecutive months or more over the last 10 years. In my case, I studied for a postgraduate degree in Spain for 2 years but there was no time that I stayed more than 4 consecutive months at a stretch during the years of my postgraduate program because I was always going back to my country after each semester to see my family. Based on this narration, do I still need to obtain a police clearance certificate from Spain?

Ofis
just explain that in cover letter and wait for cic to review .. in my opinion they will ask for it .

Ofis

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP - April 30, 2013; CIC - May 7, 2014
Nomination.....
March 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 9, 2014
Med's Request
August 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 9, 2014
Passport Req..
Very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
taurus1985 said:
just explain that in cover letter and wait for cic to review .. in my opinion they will ask for it .
Thanks for the clarification

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
Ofis said:
Hello All,

Ofis
It doesn't matter still you'll have to obtain PCC from spain.

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
If you have lived in any country for more than 6 months then they would ask you to obtain PPC for that country. Even if you have been in and out of that country.