+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: PNP Medical no IME or name

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
Hi everyone,

A relative of mine who applied through the Work Experience stream (paper-based) just received the Medical request from CIC. We booked an appointment with the physician on Tuesday and on the phone they told me we’d have to bring the printed IMM1017 form with the IME number.

I told her I couldn’t see an IME number and she told me I would have to go on an updated desktop PC with the latest Adobe Reader installed. I tried 3 different PCs meeting those requirements and in all 3 I could see the same:

The IMM1017 form only has the date and country of birth, as well as UCI filled out. No name and no IME. Considering she is a worker here, I’m not sure if IME would actually be required.

Could someone please advise if their form was also missing the name and IME and if this is normal? I’ve sent a case-specific enquiry to CIC but no response yet and there’s only 1 more business day before we go to the doctor.

srikforcanada

Sep 7, 2016
I am having same issue with my IMM1017, I created case-specific enquiry to New delhi visa office. I am not sure what to do, if you receive any update please let me know.

Atique

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Hi everyone,

A relative of mine who applied through the Work Experience stream (paper-based) just received the Medical request from CIC. We booked an appointment with the physician on Tuesday and on the phone they told me we’d have to bring the printed IMM1017 form with the IME number.

I told her I couldn’t see an IME number and she told me I would have to go on an updated desktop PC with the latest Adobe Reader installed. I tried 3 different PCs meeting those requirements and in all 3 I could see the same:

The IMM1017 form only has the date and country of birth, as well as UCI filled out. No name and no IME. Considering she is a worker here, I’m not sure if IME would actually be required.

Could someone please advise if their form was also missing the name and IME and if this is normal? I’ve sent a case-specific enquiry to CIC but no response yet and there’s only 1 more business day before we go to the doctor.

did you get this issue sorted out?