+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent,plz help me!!!

sasovivo

Aug 5, 2016
Hi,
Please can u help me
I am outside canada and Cic asked me for new photos for pr card so i sent the photos and i mentioned the studio photography and itd address which is in my own country,do u think the will refuse it because they will know by this that i am outside canada ?!!!!
Please answer me because i am completely worried

sasovivo

Aug 5, 2016
Actually,it's after landong so i should be in canada so whrn they found the afdress of the photography in my country so they will realize that i left canada before getting pr card so do you think they will send the card as i am not in canada right now or they will not as i should be in canada because it's a personal document and only me should receive it

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Just be aware they still will not mail PR cards to any address outside Canada regardless of the photo request and others can correct me but doubt makes any difference that you are not in Canada when you send the photos. People are always doing short landings and returning home but they do arrange for a Canadian address to receive the PR cards and mail forward from there, just CIC will not do that.

sasovivo

Aug 5, 2016
The address i mentioned is inside canada،i am asking about the photo if there the phitography address is in my own country they will send it to the address in canada i mentioned before,or rgey will conclude that i am outside and they will not send tge card even to the canadian address which i mentioned during landing

adaytoremember

Sep 18, 2014
Stop worrying, you're fine. You're allowed to leave the country after landing and before receiving PR card, you'll just need to get creative to get back to Canada, whether that is having someone send you your PR card, or applying for a PRTD, or whatever.

sasovivo

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you so much,
I am just asking if cic realized that i left canada they will send the card to the canadian address?!!!

sasovivo

Aug 5, 2016
adaytoremember said:
Stop worrying, you're fine. You're allowed to leave the country after landing and before receiving PR card, you'll just need to get creative to get back to Canada, whether that is having someone send you your PR card, or applying for a PRTD, or whatever.
Thank you so much,
I am just asking if cic realized that i left canada they will send the card to the canadian address?!!!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
sasovivo said:
Thank you so much,
Yes.