+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent plz help/ about SOP

Rohitdubey

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Friends i got rejection for the September intake and now i am preparing for jan 2018 intake.

i got my CAIPS Notes and it states the following reason for rejection:

Applicant is seeking SP for Project management and professional communication program. Applicant has done Mtech and worked as an assistant professor. He is 27 years old. Proposed course at such great expense given applicant's academic background and work experience is not justified. Refused.

Guys i am applying for the same course in jan intake and i need to prepare a strong SOP for the same but i dnt have any knowledge of it. can anyone plz help me with this.
Plz tell me how can i justify myself and if anyone can help me with the SOP it would be of great help

Thankyou

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
problem is your work experience does not match with your last education at all. You need to justify that in your SOP.

Rohitdubey

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
problem is your work experience does not match with your last education at all. You need to justify that in your SOP.
No infact to be a assistant professor in an engineering institution one need to have MTech. I need to justify my work experience in relation with the course(project management) which i have choosen and i have no idea how should i do that.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
No infact to be a assistant professor in an engineering institution one need to have MTech. I need to justify my work experience in relation with the course(project management) which i have choosen and i have no idea how should i do that.
yeah I understand. But you have to justify why you became a professor after completing M tech. Was it decided after you complete B.tech or was it always your dream. As a professor, you definitely will have some projects like, assigning tasks to students, helping them with their final year projects, projects related to creating a brand for your college.

Rohitdubey

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
yeah I understand. But you have to justify why you became a professor after completing M tech. Was it decided after you complete B.tech or was it always your dream. As a professor, you definitely will have some projects like, assigning tasks to students, helping them with their final year projects, projects related to creating a brand for your college.
Thankyou so much for your replies
Yes i was thinking about the same. Actually i have not written any kind or SOP before neither i know the structure it would be very helpful if u could please share any SOP if u have any.
Anymore ideas you can think of in this regard ?

Reactions: dreamy2536