+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent pls: My parents are travelling from India (COK) to Toronto

bombardier

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Hi ,

My parents are travelling from India (COK) to Toronto for first time on Sep 25 . Is there someone travelling on the same date ? Could some one assist / advice me what could be done for the first time travellers as my parents does not know English to communicate ?

Thanks in advance.

Alexibra111

Dec 19, 2016
Hi ,

My parents are travelling from India (COK) to Toronto for first time on Sep 25 . Is there someone travelling on the same date ? Could some one assist / advice me what could be done for the first time travellers as my parents does not know English to communicate ?

Thanks in advance.
My girlfriend traveled to Canada last month, and she does not speak English as well. She was a first time traveler as well. I prepared a letter for her. The letter explained the purpose of her visit to Canada, where she will be staying in Canada, when she is leaving Canada, that she has nothing to declare, what she is bringing in her luggage, and my contact information in case they need to get a hold of me.

When she arrived to immigration's at Pearson Airport, she presented the letter (with additional supporting documents; return tickets, travel insurance, etc). The border officer didn't ask her one question. The border officer simple read through all the documents, and then stamped the passport. When it had been stamped she signaled her to continue. There was no trouble at all.