+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent pls help

Anu thakur

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Hi,
I have applied for my study permit in end of march for may19 intake but due to some delay in medical my account shows status " under processed"

On 14th may account was updated that i have passed the medical exam and after that i didnt heared anything from delhi office. Now i have deffred my intake to sept.

But the problem is how much still require to them to process my application. Pls help

Thanks

Messedup

Apr 26, 2019
Hi,
I have applied for my study permit in end of march for may19 intake but due to some delay in medical my account shows status " under processed"

On 14th may account was updated that i have passed the medical exam and after that i didnt heared anything from delhi office. Now i have deffred my intake to sept.

But the problem is how much still require to them to process my application. Pls help

Thanks
Same thing has happened with me. I applied on 5th april for may intake. Embassy asked for additional medical test which I gave on 15th april. Medical status changed to passes on 6th may. After that there is now update. Deferring intake to September. But can't understand why they are taking this much time

Reactions: Anu thakur

Anu thakur

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Same thing has happened with me. I applied on 5th april for may intake. Embassy asked for additional medical test which I gave on 15th april. Medical status changed to passes on 6th may. After that there is now update. Deferring intake to September. But can't understand why they are taking this much time
Same...i m worried now

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Thanks

Hi there,

you may raise a web inquiry to inquire about your issue. Please go through the following link to do so.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

After clicking on this link, click on Tell us more and follow the prompts

Kind regards,

Reactions: Anu thakur

kishan4649

May 8, 2019
Hi,

Thanks
Is there any update

kishan4649

May 8, 2019
Any update

Ant@er

May 23, 2019
Hi i applied my study permit under sds category on 4th may and biometric done on 11may. After 3 days of biometric i recieved an email from canadian embassy for passport submission on last friday and i sent my passport on that day only.. is that mean my visa is approved thats why they requested for passport submission..someone please reply me as soon as possible because i m very much worried

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi i applied my study permit under sds category on 4th may and biometric done on 11may. After 3 days of biometric i recieved an email from canadian embassy for passport submission on last friday and i sent my passport on that day only.. is that mean my visa is approved thats why they requested for passport submission..someone please reply me as soon as possible because i m very much worried
Congratulations.... its getting approved. They asked for a passport in order to stamp it with TRV.

Ant@er

May 23, 2019
Congratulations.... its getting approved. They asked for a passport in order to stamp it with TRV.
Thank u very much for replying so i do not need to worry. As far as i am concerned they never request for a passport if they want to refuse the visa isn’t it but i m relaxed now moreover i applied online

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank u very much for replying so i do not need to worry. As far as i am concerned they never request for a passport if they want to refuse the visa isn’t it but i m relaxed now moreover i applied online
You are good, Don't Worry, best of luck for your future endeavor in CANADA.:D

Ant@er

May 23, 2019
Thank u.... u made my day by assuring me.:) Let me tell u one thing i have been asking my agent repeatedly that is that mean approval they are just keep on sayong that 90 percent is approval rest depends on them and from there onwards i started to worry but frankly speaking i m releived now